Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quad Injection Help Needed

Best quad advice I have ever heard as begginner.......Put 1 hand against your hip and leg sitting down. The other hand across you knee. Draw an imaginary line on the side of the leg. So what u have between your hands and the imaginary line is the absolute best spot for injecting quad!!! I always pin under good lighting cause I can usually avoid veins from the get go. Never drawed blood from this method. Sorry i dont have a visual to go wit it.

What I have is a line that is over a foot long. Where exactly did you say is "the absolute best spot"?

There's tons of info out there. There are sites with pictures. They all say/show the same. The pic I posted is as good as any of them. Middle third of vastus lateralis. If you're going to be injecting yourself and doing bodybuilding, you should probably learn a little anatomy.

Best quad advice I have ever heard as begginner.......Put 1 hand against your hip and leg sitting down. The other hand across you knee. Draw an imaginary line on the side of the leg. So what u have between your hands and the imaginary line is the absolute best spot for injecting quad!!! I always pin under good lighting cause I can usually avoid veins from the get go. Never drawed blood from this method. Sorry i dont have a visual to go wit it.

What I have is a "line" (area) that is over a foot long. Where exactly did you say is "the absolute best spot"?

There's tons of info out there. There are sites with pictures. They all say/show the same. The pic I posted is as good as any of them. Middle third of vastus lateralis. If you're going to be injecting yourself and doing bodybuilding, you should probably learn a little anatomy.

thanks bro! hey im glad i asked cuz when I looked at the illustration you posted, it looks like you inject pin and then pull skin over. common sense told me that would probably cause some tearing of tissue and thus more bleeding.

now that i got your follow up post i understand that i should pull skin over, pin, aspirate, inject, pull pin and then release skin.

great info man. i appreciate it.

Top Bottom