Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quad Injection Help Needed

pbhardbody

I want to learn the correct area to pin in the quad. Ive been pinning glutes, and delts and glutes have quite a bit of scar tissue which can make it hard to pin.

Ive pinned my quad once and had a bad nerve twitch and then ended up with a bruise and sore quad. Is there always going to be soreness after a quad pin? What area of the quad is best to pin to avoid nerves and blood vessels (pinning tren and want to avoid cough).

Thanks for help

outer sweep about half way up on the side works best for me...fuck the tear drop or anywhere else those hurt.

outer sweep about half way up on the side works best for me...fuck the tear drop or anywhere else those hurt.
ok. yea the one time I did quad I was on front about half way up. Looks like if doing that spot best to sit down. I was standing. Might be why I got that nasty nerve twitch.

What about pinning quad on leg day -- ok or not a good idea?

btw - great price on the Jack3d. Ill be ordering from you soon.

thanks bro, the quad on leg day was fine, next day sucked lol. sit down when doing it and extend your leg out and relax you quad. wait for a pin in the ass and you get a twitch lol.

thanks bro, the quad on leg day was fine, next day sucked lol. sit down when doing it and extend your leg out and relax you quad. wait for a pin in the ass and you get a twitch lol.

thanks for the tips bro.

ive been getting pinned in the ass a couple times a week for like 2.5 years and never had a twitch. guess im lucky there huh. whats worse is pinning your own shoulder and you get a spasm in your opposite lat... holy shit

For quads pin in the outer middle third. You can also do calves, upper outer third. Do your pin sitting. I usually do it in the bathroom sitting on the toilet seat cover. That way if I get a little bit of blood I have the toilet paper handy right there. I would pin after a leg day, more comfortable that way. Go deep and massage after.

Top Bottom