Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PUSH PULL LEGS routine

Np bro,
Oh and yeh decline barbell close grip is very good for your tri's and a great compound exercise compared to the pec dec which is designed to injure you.

IcE

To answer your question my goal is to gain a little bit of weight and put on mass as much as possible. i started bulking period with a good goal and clear mind but after my father had an acciden 22days ago and he is in a coma still in intensive care so most of the time i spend it there, my food intake has being fucked up i only have the chance to eat clean and good proportions from 8am till 2-3pm. after that in the hospital is difficvult to eat what you want. So basically my goals is jist move up the wight scale a little bit and be in a good shape. I was 72kg in 10th of August i am 77 now 5 of October.

I do a split like this but hit it on Monday, Wed and Friday right now.

Some of you are doing 3 on 1 off and repeat? I've been considering this but reducing volume a bit for each day.

Some of you are doing 3 on 1 off and repeat? I've been considering this but reducing volume a bit for each day.

That's what I've been sticking to as well, means everything gets hit every 4 days. I don't know why but 7 days between muscle groups just seems too long for me.

I aim to go everyday. but sometimes something comes up or my body feels like blah (there is a difference between physical exhaustion and mental exhaustion, as you gain experience you will learn how to tell the difference.. mental exhaustion you should still go, physical exhaustion you rest a day)

so i end up going 5-6X per week. I have been known to go 7X per week though. and I'm not alone, I know some regulars who i see at the gym, same time everyday as well. but a newb shouldn't do that. gotta consider I have been lifting 3 years straight with no breaks, and 15 years overall. my body has a foundation and conditioning that very few have which enables me to do this.

Hey guys another question for you. I have legs today, can i change squat with leg press in order to mix things up a little bit?

at 43 this is my routine ive found works best for me over the yrs of trying many....
mon-chest ,triceps.
weighted dips 4x6,same weight each set .adding 2-5lbs each workout till plateau each compound then changing exercise.
decline bench 2x10-12 reps
incline db press 2x10-12 reps.
skullcrushers 4x6
cgbp 2x10-12
rope extensions 2x10-12

weds. back biceps.
bent rows 4x6#
wide grip pullups 2x10
narrow grip pulldowns to chest 2x10-12
ez curls 4x6
preacher curls 2x10-12
db twisted curls 2x10-01
friday...shoulders ,legs.
squats 4x8-12
leg ext.3x10-12
leg pulls
3x10-12.
db overhead press 4x6
lat raises 2x12
front raises 2x12
shrugs 4x6-12
i train every other day..mon.weds ,.fri .sun .tues .etc etc.

Top Bottom