Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puritysourcelabs issue with shipping

Haudyu

so i placed an order with PSL and its been 2 weeks.
The tracking says out for delivery and then nothing. Its been 5 days since that happened.
Is this normal with them or it doesn’t have something to do with maybe my package was stolen or something happened with the post office where it got sent to the wrong ZIP code.
I’m worried that the steroids were seized

The tracking says out for delivery and then nothing. Its been 5 days since that happened.
Is this normal with them or it doesn’t have something to do with maybe my package was stolen or something happened with the post office where it got sent to the wrong ZIP code.
When we went first and foremost how are you? Thank you for placing your trust and business into our services.
This is not unusual or out of the ordinary, if you ordered domestically, and it says that it's out for delivery you need to give it ample time, this has nothing to do with the company and it's at the mercy of the mail carrier.
For the most part orders go smooth, but on occasions they sometimes an accidentally get redirected on a different transport and the end up at a different sort facility and from there they have to be redirected.
It is still within the average time frame of any type of domestic order, whether you're ordering clothing or anything of that nature.
The information that you entered into the ordering site log back on and double check if the shipping information you provided is correct, because you enter that information and when you hit final and completion with sending the order that was entirely on you with the information that was provided.

Please remain patient and give this a couple more days, tracking and the postal service can be extremely inaccurate.

5 days is nothing it takes time for delivery
and PSL is GOLDEN you are in good hands they will take care of you

Human error is unfortunately part of the post office

sometimes packages get sent to the wrong ZIP code because the post office puts it in the wrong trunk

Top Bottom