Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puritysourcelabs impressive bulker

Etadne

nice bulking cycle i put together. Did a simple test and dbol stack where i ran the test 12 weeks and dbol 6 weeks. The first half of the cycle was amazing, i kept gaining and gaining with limited side effects. They also sell aromasin which is high quality and that kept my estrogen issues under control. happy as can be here with there 24 hour service. packaging was solid nothing was smashed. ordered dianabol and testosterone enanthate with aromasin. results are amazing nice bulker, put on 12 pounds.

nice bulking cycle i put together. Did a simple test and dbol stack where i ran the test 12 weeks and dbol 6 weeks. The first half of the cycle was amazing, i kept gaining and gaining with limited side effects. They also sell aromasin which is high quality and that kept my estrogen issues under control. happy as can be here with there 24 hour service. packaging was solid nothing was smashed. ordered dianabol and testosterone enanthate with aromasin. results are amazing nice bulker, put on 12 pounds.
Puritysourcelabs all the best bulkers, euro pharmacies has the best gear to bulk.

PSL fully respected Euro pharmacies the strongest AAS on the market today.

Top Bottom