Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puritysourcelabs ETA on shipping

they split order is in case it's lost or stolen that's smart and all sources do this

I placed 2 orders with PSL last week. One of my orders was already shipped. My 2nd order still has not shipped yet as far as I know.
Will they send me a follow-up email when that shipping takes place and how long usually does it take for them to ship or do they wait till you get your first package and have to contact them to give them the green light to ship the second package.
I made a pretty big order so I’m guessing that’s what happened??
Contact them and ask. They have great CS

I placed 2 orders with PSL last week. One of my orders was already shipped. My 2nd order still has not shipped yet as far as I know.
Will they send me a follow-up email when that shipping takes place and how long usually does it take for them to ship or do they wait till you get your first package and have to contact them to give them the green light to ship the second package.
Just be patient

First and foremost how are you? This is perfectly normal for orders to be split up to keep the volume down, please simply open up a ticket with the ordering system and advise them that the first package has landed, if they have not already sent the second package, they would advise you that it is on its way and they will provide you with a tracking number, when you read the terms and conditions that you agreed upon during checkout you would have noticed this..
Every customer needs to read the terms and conditions in the Dropbox that you must click on in order to proceed with your order to the final process with checkout This will give you all the instructions on what will happen with split orders..

Top Bottom