Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pull out or use a condom???

Use her cum catcher, mouth, thats what it is for!! That reminds me of a joke...........what do you tell a gilr w\ two black eyes, nothing you tried already twice!
Seriouisly...... Use the pill, every girl of mine has used it and I have had no incidents, thank you God!!

I agree with having her on the pill.Most of my adult life I have been with women older then myself.Somehow I would seek out women that already had kids and had thier tubes cut.A clean woman like that you have no worries with.If not then use the condom.I would rather not have sex then have to pull out.I hate that.:(

Burning_Inside said:
With the women I've slept with who weren't on the pill, I've pulled out AND even came inside them. I just make sure that it's a "good" time of the month. And don't give me the bullshit lecture about how that's not always a safe bet, I've heard it a hundred and seventy three times. It's only a gamble if you still don't have a clue about the woman's cycle. I know my shit, and thankfully my partners knew their cycles as well. I mean jesus christ, conception is ony SO mysterious until you break it all down with your own biological facts, then it's all mapped out and clear as day. You can say what you want in rebuttal to whatever I've posted here, but the bottom line is that I never had a pregnancy scare. if you're gonna fuck, know your shit. And make sure your partner knows hers. The end.

dude PM me I want to know how you can do this

i'm a puller outer!! its been working for 7 years except once. that was one expensive fuck if you know what i mean. i hate condoms.

Yup, I pull out too... going on 8 years here.

BUT! I don't recomend this to ANYONE! You have to get this shit right! It fucking science!

Oh yeah, shouldn't this topic be in the "Elite Between the Sheets" main forum so that more people can discuss this important issue?

Top Bottom