Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pull out or use a condom???

but if y'all remember the pill can't help ya with any diseases. not saying that either you or your girlfriend have any diseases but you gotta be careful. have fun! ;-p

If you want her to get on the pill, Ortho Tri-Cyclen is the best. It is 99.9% baby-proof........but you have to wait a few months or so before you decide to cum inside her. (It takes awhile for the pills to kick in) There is always the chance of getting pregnant by the pull-out method......kinda like Russian Roulette.

Just a little 411 for the guys.......

------------------
coollogo_com.16292123.jpg

she's gotta be diligent with taking her pill on time everyday and if she's on ANY type of antibitic you need to use back up protection. the pill is prone to slip ups if there is any human error. my 4 yr old is proof of that. i had just finished taking antibiotics when i got pregnant with her.

I would say pill,condom,spermacide and seperate rooms ....hehehe...no but all of the above are definately a good idea unless you are PLANNING to have KIDS!!!.

If you do NOT want to have kids don't CUM IN HER...it's pretty straightforward.

hope you make the right decision. I have made girls that are supposedly infertile with ma super sperm so don't chance it ....as welll you only have to look at the amount of people with kids here from the pullout form of protection(protection hahahh).

------------------
Peace n Love 2 Ya
==================================================
Peace cause that hate stuff'll kill ya!!!

Use a condom, period. If she's on the pill, that's extra protection. But DON'T rely on her to never forget to take it. Always, always use a condom. Hopefully one will never break on you at the wrong time.

------------------
Our lips touched, then she crossed her legs and broke my glasses.

I read in a magazine that the pull and pray method is 81% effective and a condom is 86% effective. I don't use a condom. You are only losing 5% effectiveness and gaining 100% pleasure.

Originally posted by ginandjuice26:
I read in a magazine that the pull and pray method is 81% effective and a condom is 86% effective. I don't use a condom. You are only losing 5% effectiveness and gaining 100% pleasure.
Maybe you can show your kid the article when she's old enough to read.

A wailing baby you don't want: 100% effective at reducing pleasure 65%.

Really, this is a little too important to rely on "something you read somewhere" or the advice of some random yahoo on the internet. Here's the contraceptive failure rates:
http://www.sexuality.org/l/sex/contfail.html

Nothing's perfect, so double up - pill and condom. Just because she's pretty doesn't mean she's chlamydia-free.

just have her give u head....then make her swallow all your unborn children....no risk of pregnancy...LOL...

Top Bottom