Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pull out or use a condom???

THERE IS NOTHING ELSE LIKE RAW DAWGGIN IT.........
Pull out method works well if your gf is regular. She cant get pregnant the first 7 days and the last 7 days of her period. Pull out on those days and Use a condom all the rest.
If she is irregular, I would suggest the ass...jk

Please tell me that you aren't serious?????????????????

It's pretty sad when you realize how uninformed guys are. PULLING OUT DOES NOT WORK!! ALWAYS WEAR A CONDOM!!! And insisting that your girlfriend start taking a pill just because you don't like wearing condoms is so idiotic. Why should all the burden be on her?! Did anyone pay attention in health class in high school?!!!

Hey I hate to disagree but me and my wife have had great luck with the pull out method. And we have been married 16 years. I might not have precome or something. I think if you are married, it is not a bad method. Now if you are single, definetely use a condom.

With the women I've slept with who weren't on the pill, I've pulled out AND even came inside them. I just make sure that it's a "good" time of the month. And don't give me the bullshit lecture about how that's not always a safe bet, I've heard it a hundred and seventy three times. It's only a gamble if you still don't have a clue about the woman's cycle. I know my shit, and thankfully my partners knew their cycles as well. I mean jesus christ, conception is ony SO mysterious until you break it all down with your own biological facts, then it's all mapped out and clear as day. You can say what you want in rebuttal to whatever I've posted here, but the bottom line is that I never had a pregnancy scare. if you're gonna fuck, know your shit. And make sure your partner knows hers. The end.

Man with these funky girls and the shit that goes around these days, getting her pregnant should be the least of your worries. "If your ready to bump, cover your stump!"

hello...

Pill is still only 99% effective and thats only if she doesnt miss one....

And you should use a condom if shes not on the pill or has missed one otherwise you might have a little you running around in 9 months

Sorry to disagree also with most of the opinions, but I have been successful with the pull out method for the past 12 or so years. Seem to have a reaction to the latex of condoms. I also use the rhythm method with them, but the precum is still there to fuck shit up if you slip.

Top Bottom