Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puked during leg workout

The three "p's" apply to leg day:

1) Puking
2) Passing out
3) Pooping your pants

At some point one or all three WILL happen.

Trust me....

B-

Funny you say this. I was doing deadlifts today. I had mad gas, and when I went to pull my last set, I toally ripped the loudest fart. I dropped the weight laughing because everybody was laughing at me.

Funny you say this. I was doing deadlifts today. I had mad gas, and when I went to pull my last set, I toally ripped the loudest fart. I dropped the weight laughing because everybody was laughing at me.

Funniest thing that ever happened to me at the gym was last year, I was doing sumo squats and my pants ripped apart, luckly for me it was 7am and nobody was watching, still it was embarrassing walking home like that. :artist:

This can also happen remarkably easily while doing those leg presses. You may not even realize you have gas until it happens.

Top Bottom