Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puked during leg workout

Nomak666

lately, ive been hitting legs pretty hard and i feel extremely dizzy and nauseaus during a leg workout. most of the time, i cant hold it in, and just run to the toilet to puke. i eat 1 cup oatmeal (cooked) and 2 scoops of whey isolate 1 and a half hour before my leg workout. i did 4 work sets of squats 20, 15, 12, 10 reps, then i did 2 sets of leg presses and that did it for me. im gonna g back later for leg extensions, hamstring work and calve work. can someone help me out here.

I've come close to puking a few times. :sick:

You're probably hitting it HARD.....

Maybe move that pre-wo meal a little further out...

Never felt like i was gonna puke but after 20 rep squats for the first time i almost passed out and was out of it.

That has happened to me many times. I noticed that I wasn't breathing correctly. During the last few reps I was holding my breath which made the exercise much harder. Make sure you concentrate on your breathing, it's very important. Also, after a heavy leg workout blood rushes to your legs in order to fuel your muscles. Just take deep breaths and keep moving until your heart rate gets back to normal.

i think it has something to do with the high reps. at rep 12-20, im holding my breath alot, which i think caused it. come to think of it, when your working out, your blood pressure rises, and you need more oxygen so holding my breath for long periods of time is restricting oxygen flow making me nauseaus. thats the only explaination i got, lol.

there is a popular saying in both of my gyms. one of them has it on a t-shirt. its
"squat till you puke"

That has happened to me many times. I noticed that I wasn't breathing correctly. During the last few reps I was holding my breath which made the exercise much harder. Make sure you concentrate on your breathing, it's very important. Also, after a heavy leg workout blood rushes to your legs in order to fuel your muscles. Just take deep breaths and keep moving until your heart rate gets back to normal.

Training legs with the right food as fuel, 18 dollars.
Using an olympic squat rack, 24 dollars
Wearing spandex to show off your legs, 8 dollars
Breathing correctly so you dont puke, PRICELESS!!!

Almost did the same thing today while doing deads, but I think that it's the whey protein and energy drinks. It makes me have like mucus in my throat really bad and I have to throw up so I have to hold it in. Today that is one of the reason I gave up and left the gym, but the biggest reason was the 2 kids taking up the squat rack to do dumbbell curls for the 40 minutes I was there.

Top Bottom