Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puffy Face???

hardbdygrl

Ok heres the deal,every morning for the past couple weeks everytime i wake up my face feels and looks soooooooo fat and puffy,, i dont know why this is happening,, it sucks,,,,,,,,,,and it makes me look like crap,,,even my eyes,, i have bags under them,,,,, its not like im not getting enough sleep i go to sleep around 12:30 and wake up at 10:30 every morning,,,,,,,,,,whats the deal!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Is there anything new that you are taking or eating for those past few weeks, could be an allergy. Where do you live? Is it getting cold and you have the heat on...could be an allergy to the dust from the vents now that you are cooped up due to the weather...i am from Wisconsin, so the heating vents have been working overtime here already. Does it go away as the day goes on? I get that sometimes and i find that if i sleep on extra pillows to keep my head elevated, it helps with the puffiness. I also use some cooling cucumber gel on my eyes when they are puffy in the morning and it helps.

I was going to say that too...you could be retaining water, some months before my wonderful monthly friend comes along, i retain water for a good 2 weeks or so before. I don't know how your diet is, but too much salt will do that to me, especially during the PMS times.

hmm well i dont think its from the weather,,,,,,,, i live in florida,, so no need for the heat,,, and i have been taking lasix,, so i dont think i am retaining water,,or maybe i am and its from the lasix wearing off,,,, i dont know,, but my eyes feel tired all day so i dont know whats going on,, people have been asking me whats wrong w/y eyes,, they say have u been crying,,,,,, but i havent,, so i dont know

hmmmm...well like i said, try that cucumber gel...it's by St. Ives and i also heard that either putting cotton balls dipped in Vitamin D milk on your eyes for a few minutes in the morning, or two chilled spoons on your eyes in the morning for a few minutes helps with the puffiness around your eyes. If all else fails, see a doc...maybe you have developed some kind of allergy to something. My father is 50 and could eat tomatos all his life until last year, and all of a sudden had something with tomato sauce and his face puffed up...he went to the doc and found out he developed an allergy to tomatos. So you never know.

sorry, i acidentally posted before i was done...anyway, just see if there is anything different that you have used since this happened like new laundry detergent, different type of sheets, different foods, new pets, etc...hopefully you find out what's causing this.

Believe it or not clen does this to me and Chinese food too! Well , and of course the monthly bloat.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm now that u metion pets,,,,,,,,my roomate does have a cat,, we just moved in together,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but the cat dosent sleep in my room,, and i always have my door shut at night,,,,,,,,,,, this will suck if i am allergic to the cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no sneezing or anything

I was just wondering about allergic reactions or maybe sinus problems. I know any time the weather changes (e.g. gets a little cooler at night, even a few degrees on average) I start getting what looks like hay fever or something.

Otherwise, dunno?

Top Bottom