Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puffy Face???

it is probably the cat...i used to be deathly allergic to cats, but lived with one all my life and always had puffy eyes and face, but eventually grew out of it (it is possible to grow out of allergies although some don't beleive so) but i am now really allergic to dogs...if a dog comes within 5 feet of me, i am puffy...you don't HAVE to have sneezing to have an allergy...and even if the cat doesn't sleep with you and you have your door shut, the cat dander (SP? the dander on cats is what people react to) is airborn...so it may be the cat. They do make special shampoo and spray to control the dander. Maybe you can see an allergist and find out for sure if it's the cat and maybe take some allergy medicine in the meantime and see if it helps. My whole family has major allergies, so i like to think of myself at the expert in that catagory...if you have any other questions let me know.

hey spats,,,,,,,, i cant go to the doc,, dont have insurance yet,,,,,,,,,,(whole nother story) but is there any over the counter meds that i can take that will work?????????

Top Bottom