Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Factory ?

I remember reading a lot of bad about them..never had a problem with anything i used of theirs though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EliteFitness

I did to, but speak to Nelson about it...he will explain.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I remember reading a lot of bad about them..never had a problem with anything i used of theirs though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EliteFitness

All the sponsors here do a good job and look after their customers from my own personal experience and what I read. I'm sure if you were missing a scooper if you had sent them an email they would have hooked you up with a discount or something.... everyone makes mistakes and I doubt protein factory make a habit of it. Fair to tell your experience though.

Ill definitely look at their product again and see which protein is best for me. If they don't send scoop I'll be in luck cause I've saved a couple scoops from past products. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Protein factory is Awesome..play with their protein powder maker programs..its fun and you can make a custom protein ..like one for cutting..or add carbs and fays to bulk ..its so good...also they do always include a scoop..thats ridiculous ..at least in all my orders they have...also they have an excellent price on 5lbs protein isolate power...great stuff..basic..but no bloat or GI issues like other proteins I have tried...Again love protein factory..even if just to play on the custom powder maker programs

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness
I tried the build your own protein mixer but when finished their is no check out or finished button to click. What am i doing wrong?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Snooch..go blow yourself...its fucking 1/3 cup measuring for one serving...so hard to have a measuring cup ..also had a few ...sounds like your really dedicated

Snooch..go blow yourself...its fucking 1/3 cup measuring for one serving...so hard to have a measuring cup ..also had a few ...sounds like your really dedicated

who wants to have to break out out cooking utensils to measure their protein? I do not. I feel it should be included. Don't be cheap! And, sorry if I implied that I am a devoted bodybuilder...I am not. I work my ass off in the gym, but that's it! I eat like shit and party quite often....that's the beauty of chemicals plus decent genetics. Sorry if I misled you. We all do what we have to do to look like we wanna look. For some it requires less effort, and others have to bust their ass all the time. No hate at all. I respect the shit outta those that do this game 24/7! That just isn't for me at my age. But I'm sure there will come a time when my devotion level changes due the results I'm getting, or more importantly, not getting.

who wants to have to break out out cooking utensils to measure their protein? I do not. I feel it should be included. Don't be cheap! And, sorry if I implied that I am a devoted bodybuilder...I am not. I work my ass off in the gym, but that's it! I eat like shit and party quite often....that's the beauty of chemicals plus decent genetics. Sorry if I misled you. We all do what we have to do to look like we wanna look. For some it requires less effort, and others have to bust their ass all the time. No hate at all. I respect the shit outta those that do this game 24/7! That just isn't for me at my age. But I'm sure there will come a time when my devotion level changes due the results I'm getting, or more importantly, not getting.

Chemicals + Shit food + Alcohol ...... Nice. That wont catch up with you will it?

Chemicals + Shit food + Alcohol ...... Nice. That wont catch up with you will it?

Yeah...kind of ass backwards, but at least he is being realistic with himself...have to give him credit there...some people just insist on the long road but he will get there someday!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom