Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Factory ?

Jolow

Was curious if anyone has bought protein from the protein factory n if yes how did u like it??

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

ehhh... i have. I won't again. I believe the quality of the powder is decent, but the overall experience leaves something to be desired. 1st- they don't include a scoop...wtf? 2nd-it comes in a bag. also, doesn't mix easily...clumps happen unless blended hard. and last, taste is sub-par! I will order Trutein for my next order... just like i used to.

Thanks for info. I've been curious for some time. I might just stick to myfusion then.

Protein FActory is far superior to Myofusion. But hey, if getting a scoop means that much to you, go with that.

They also have a fantastic new pre-workout supp that's stim-free and enhances pump called "PUMP POWER." Great for guys doing any kind of cutting routine.

Protein FActory is far superior to Myofusion. But hey, if getting a scoop means that much to you, go with that.

They also have a fantastic new pre-workout supp that's stim-free and enhances pump called "PUMP POWER." Great for guys doing any kind of cutting routine.

Im trying to put on size and strength not lean out. What does protein factory offer thats best in your opinion for my goal? Why are the superior?

Protein factory is Awesome..play with their protein powder maker programs..its fun and you can make a custom protein ..like one for cutting..or add carbs and fays to bulk ..its so good...also they do always include a scoop..thats ridiculous ..at least in all my orders they have...also they have an excellent price on 5lbs protein isolate power...great stuff..basic..but no bloat or GI issues like other proteins I have tried...Again love protein factory..even if just to play on the custom powder maker programs

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Protein factory is Awesome..play with their protein powder maker programs..its fun and you can make a custom protein ..like one for cutting..or add carbs and fays to bulk ..its so good...also they do always include a scoop..thats ridiculous ..at least in all my orders they have...also they have an excellent price on 5lbs protein isolate power...great stuff..basic..but no bloat or GI issues like other proteins I have tried...Again love protein factory..even if just to play on the custom powder maker programs

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Maybe it's because I've had a few...or maybe this post makes no sense at all...1st off....i got no damn scoop...so that means i gotta measure shit! That's horse shit. If this company cared, they would eliminate my need to measure my own protein via my own equipment........right? Wrong, they have decided to save the .11 cents and not include a scoop! Well, fair enough...I'll not include another payment....ever! Sad thing is that I actually believe the quality is decent. BUT...because of the lack of frofessionalism, I'll never order from there again! Let this be a lesson to ya' pal....skimp on quality, lose on customers. nuff' said!

I buy their vanilla whey isolate and love it.
Mixes well, creamy.
Great prices when buying bulk.
I've received scoops with all my 5lb'ers. :D
Slight issue is delivery takes 7 days so u just have to plan.

Yeah I was looking to buy in bulk that's why I went to protein factory to find out how to save on 10 pound bag compared to my 5 pounds of myofusion.

I remember reading a lot of bad about them..never had a problem with anything i used of theirs though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom