Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Factory Protein may be very unsafe

I agree with you. I wouldn't doubt for a second that the FDA(and other gov't agencies) conduct mischievous activities . They most likely do favors and return favors that indirectly pump money into the FDA(and maybe even directly?).

Few examples...The tryrhpton ban, the PPA ban, a recent example is the FDA is trying to scare everyone claiming ordering from oversea's pharmacies is dangerous to your health. I hope people don't believe that, and then give the FDA more power and money.

Theres probably alot of other ways the FDA gets money to dictact their decesions and rules too.

chillin408 said:
Oh No! I"m gonna die!

Do you have something against Proteing Factory? They actually give you a choice to pick the sweetner you want to use, Unlike some brand name companies.

No I have nothing against protein Factory. I know They actually give you a choice to pick the sweetner you want to use thats why I said "If you can ask for sucralose or sugar much safer in my opinion" I am just leary about Acesulfame-K and thought the information would be useful.

Top Bottom