Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needtogetaas does Melanotan-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used it many times, mt2 will give you the best tan you ever had in your life.Its possible you can even get to dark from it, if you dont monitor usage.

Hey Cane, I know everyone is different but let me ask you something. I'm a light olive but my covered parts are way light. You think one bottle would do me?

I'm a pretty fair skinned guy. 2 bottles turned me dark brown and used a third to maintain for a while. I didn't realize how dark I was untily family visited and were like WTF? Stayed that shade for a month or so after I stopped. No adverse side effects at all

One of the questions that I've always had is once you get to desired color, do we still need to keep taking it for maintenance? If you just hangout in the sun more, will you be G2G?

SVP, you'll still need to maintain, but only about 1mg once a week once the desired color is reached.

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

chemicalneed.com has the bomb shit to guys make sure you get your products here if you want to make damn well sure you are injecting the right stuff, its clean and pure and gets the job done.

If another company says they have American made ask them to prove it. I know a place that is an "extreme" pack of lying pricks so watch out

Needto is right, I did a shit ton of research before making an order. I only want the best for my rats! If you aren't getting 99%+ pure grade shit with no cheap fillers, you're putting some foul stuff into your rats, and they won't see near the natural results with low sides that they would otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom