Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Bars----meal replacement bars

Personally, I think you should just buy a protein mix because you can get the same amount of protein in a more readily used form at half the price if you get a mix instead of a bar. Also, it's important to note that these protein bars have sugars you don't want. In fact, some of the low carb ones use glycerine (sugar alcohol) to make it sweet, but that's just playing with the words; in other words, they're using a "sugar" that isn't classified as a carb to make it sweet and call it low-carb. Not too big a deal, but all these things add up.

I used to buy the solid protein bars, but I went exclusively to the isopure mix now...it's cheaper & gives me instant energy.

Labrada is definately the best...

Well, either way, most of the meal replacemet bars out there are all pretty much pricey. Th best ones I have tried yet, seem to b made by ",Labrada." They are up ther in price(but they all run about the same anyway,...nt much difference)but, whenit comes to quality, this product is the best have used. Besides the fact that it is a great lean meal replacement bar, it eally tastes gret. I ean, I reallylook foward to eating them. They don't taste like cardboard when you bite into em'.(lol) But seriously, i would just go to Lee Labrada's site and see if you can order them directly from his site. Any other products are good, but why bother since labrada's bars really seem to live up to their claims, and taste good to boot. I mean there's no real difference most of the time between one bar and another,...they all run about,... give-or-take, the same,....and If you get a break, it won't be by much,..but personally I would stick with Labrada on this one. You do get what you pay for. I would buy directly from the man.

Good Luck...

:fro: b o d y t e m p l e. :fro:

I really like Pure Protein bars from Worldwide Sport Nutrition. They have the rations you want, and Iorder them from advnut.com. However, this bar is around $1.85 each if ordered in a large enough quantity. I'm afraid if you to try to go cheap, you're going to get what you pay for. Chocolate Chip and S'Mores are the best. Wish I could help you out more...

the best tasting bar out there is the LUNA bar...

10 grams protein
4.5 grams fat
24-26 grams carbs

it tastes like a rice krispies treat!

Jen

I noticed you are in Utah. Have you tried the Supplement Warehouse in Provo? I dont know how expensive/inexpensive they are..... From what I hear they have had Ultra Met MRP's there for less than $1 a pack before. 60 packs for 57$..... Pepole here at work who are on BFL love to shop there. Anyway just a thought.... I am in Provo but usually order mine online.

CYA

Optimum Nutrition Cocoanut flavored.
21g protien, 2.5 carb, 1g sugar, 5g fat. $17.95 for cs of 15. Mmmm - mmm!
dspnutrition.com

Cozmo...

Don't know... I have never been there. I know a lot of people from my company go there, they have been big into the BFL. I have heard they will beat any price here locally. But for my needs I usually order them from a friend at the gym who gets me stuff for the price he pays. I will look into it for you and let you know!!!

Wiked

Top Bottom