Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Bars----meal replacement bars

Wow thanks for all the info everyone!

When I get back from the gym, I'm going to check em out.

I'm not to picky of an eater, so taste is not a BIG issue :D

Under a dollar is hard to do, Ive been buying Bars for .25, mainly Simply Protein by EAS (I buy all the expiring ones at work, they still taste the same) The Mesotech Bars are good, but have 45g carbs, I get em for 1.29, I don't think you'll be able to get any high protein bars for under a dollar anywhere though, unless you buy in bulk. The best tasting ones are Pure Protein (Blueberry, strawberry, smore) Solid Protein (strawberry cheesecake), Nitrotech bars taste good but pricey. The atkins bars are nasty as all hell, pure chaulk, blah. Anyways, don't sacrifice the quality for the price, you should be able to get some quality bars for 1.50-2

Promax bars

Promax are the best tasting to me, and the numbers are just about what you mentioned as far as protein and carbs. The carmel crunch tastes like a candy bar to be, and the cookies and cream is great too. I get them at www.netrition.com , but I've seen them for sale in one of the gyms I workout in too.

jennifer said:
Wow thanks for all the info everyone!

When I get back from the gym, I'm going to check em out.

I'm not to picky of an eater, so taste is not a BIG issue :D
I just found a good tasting bar-Tiger's Milk lemon merengue flavor by wieder. Also the fat burner bar and the yohimbe bar by universal are GREAT

hey jen, umm the other day i was looking around for the same thing, because i want cheap ass bars also. Went to gnc and they hand stuff that was expiring in a month or so. they sold me all these low carb bars for like 50 cents each. So i bought like 30 of em for 15 bucks, it was awsome.

Try Ebay... Bid from there. I've gotten GREAT deals just by searching for protein. Totally worth it.

AJ

Cytodyne's new Methoxy-Pro Bar has Methoxy, Glutamine Petides, Creatine and it tastes awesome. The PB has 30g pro. and 15g carbs

Top Bottom