Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein bars from NTBM.

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
Protein bars are a great idea, but since their conception they have been flawed. High priced, full of sugar, loaded with additives and preservatives, disguised with sugar alcohol, and more often than not they are just a candy bar with added protein. Even the protein in most protein bars on the market is sub par. For decades no one has ever addressed the problems of today’s protein bars. It’s been nothing but more of the same over priced, fancy packed, tasteless bars. Until Now!

Needtobuildmuscle introduces better protein bars.

A high quality protein bar that is 100% natural with no additives, preservatives, corn syrup, or sugar alcohol. No gimmicks or sales tricks, just a fantastic new source of protein and nutrition that puts the power in your hands. Better protein bars are not bars that sit on the store shelves for years; they are bars that you make yourself, when you are ready. So not only are they 100% natural but they are 100% fresh.

Each better protein bar pack comes with all you need to make 12 fresh homemade all natural protein bars. What could be better than making your very own fresh protein bars? It’s simple; we took all of the work out of it for you. With the better protein bar pack all you need to do is pour and mix, that’s it. No measuring, no thinking, and no baking. In just 2-5 minutes from start to finish and you have 12 fresh, 100% all natural protein bars.
Nutrition facts for original recipe.
calories 414
total fat 21g (95% omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids)
saturated fats 4g
trans fat 0g
cholesterol 40mg
sodium 136mg
total carbohydrates 36g
dietary fiber 4g
sugar 24g (mostly from honey)
protein 26g
As if all of that wasn’t good enough here at Needtobuildmuscle we go one step further for you, the customer. Here at Needtobuildmuscle we have a mission statement “To provide body builders, athletes, and fitness enthusiasts with products tailored to their needs and designed to their detailed specifications” and we mean it.

We had this in mind when we created the better protein bars. Each protein bar pack comes with an original recipe which is printed on its label. But the magic doesn’t stop there. With a few simple modifications to its original recipe any better protein bar pack can be changed to fit any of your calorie needs or taste bud desires. All of the better protein bar protein packs original recipes, modified recipes, and calorie breakdowns are made simple, and listed for you right here at
(needto’s kitchen)
(needto’s kitchen)

These are the real deal, guys....can never go wrong with NTBM products. I really wanna try the sour apple!!

I like the fact that I make them myself. They are fresh and not like eating glue sticks like a lot of other products I have tried.

i love these!! will definitely be making a batch to take to the beach next weekend!!

Top Bottom