Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prohormones don't work

vikingspiderman

okay,
i'm sorry i haven't kept up with the journal daily like i said I would, but my power supply on my computer got fried and i haven't been able to. I have maintained my initial plan, except i lowered the workout regimen. After a month of using this shit, ( 1-ad) I must advise anyone and everyone in the world against it. I have made small gains, about a pound of musle but the other nine pounds has gone straight to my gut. I have to get some clomid cause my nuts have shrunk and I have had no sex drive for two weeks.... my wife is pissed and I'm discontinuing use immediately. I can't justify the money for the undisireable fat gains. I still have a meeting with the label as soon as I get my demo made and I have tried buffin up with over the counter methods. In short, I have taken advice, it hasn't worked, now i'm goin all out. Thanx to everybody that offered their opinions and insight on this matter i really appreciate it and have learned alot from these discussion boards. see you guys around if my pc don't crash again.

Prohormones dont work? Shit this is breaking news.... j/k man ... might want to post this in the supp. forum. Here we use real gear :p

vikingspiderman said:
okay,
i'm sorry i haven't kept up with the journal daily like i said I would, but my power supply on my computer got fried and i haven't been able to. I have maintained my initial plan, except i lowered the workout regimen. After a month of using this shit, ( 1-ad) I must advise anyone and everyone in the world against it. I have made small gains, about a pound of musle but the other nine pounds has gone straight to my gut. I have to get some clomid cause my nuts have shrunk and I have had no sex drive for two weeks.... my wife is pissed and I'm discontinuing use immediately. I can't justify the money for the undisireable fat gains. I still have a meeting with the label as soon as I get my demo made and I have tried buffin up with over the counter methods. In short, I have taken advice, it hasn't worked, now i'm goin all out. Thanx to everybody that offered their opinions and insight on this matter i really appreciate it and have learned alot from these discussion boards. see you guys around if my pc don't crash again.

worked for me.....

That's about the time a purple rhinoceros ran out of my ass and speared Bill Clinton in the dick! I wouldn't waste money on scams like prohormones when there is real stuff that works well and is safe. It's called steroids. Get the real thing.

steroids are chemically altered forms of testosterone, as normal test is broken down by the body way to fast to serve any useful purpose for bodybuilding. taking prohormones and expecting to gain muslce is like fighting a war with no weapons & expecting to win, you will be destroyed before you have a chance to do anything.

out of curiosity, what would happen if you did a pyramid stack before you worked out? (this would take unlimited funds btw).

i.e., you would take 300 mg 30 mins b4 working out, 300 mg 20 min before, 300 mg 10 min before, etc. for about an hour or two. You would also take a strong aromataze inhibitor & clomid. What would happen? Would you get any gains?

I must say, I'm surprised by everyones response. When I brought this up a while back I was mobbed with derision by the Pat Arnold fan club.

Viking: You're 100% correct about everything except one thing. That was 9 pounds of fat and one pound of WATER.

I also think it's funny that the people who make this stuff will cite 50 billion references on how it can't shut down the HPTA or aromatize or affect libido. But it does -- far worse than real gear.

It's criminal to use steroids but selling this stuff isn't. Go figure.

wow, shit. i guess all that weight i gained on my Ph stack was water and fat. damn, thats kinda weird since i put on the weight and kept the weight and REMAINED LEAN!

just curious, how many of yall have actually tried 1-ad and boldione?

dont believe me on the gains i made? oh well, i dont care. i know what i did and thats all that matters. dont get me wrong, i think they are expensive as hell and they do have a lot of nasty sides (some worse than real juice) but just b/c it is a supplement doesnt mean they dont work.

i personally wll only go back to PH's if i have to. but, there is no doubt in my mind that they work as long as you have and IQ higher than your age.

I know they dont work for some, but they do work for others.

ah-hh-hhhh, good ol prohormone times when I spent thousands on shit that did some benefit and some major damage to my body...

I truly thank God I grew out of prohormones... They should be banned all together... but there is too much lobbying going on by supplements companies... The prohormones are listed as food supplements and cannot be strongly enforced and regulated by FDA... Very sad...

Top Bottom