Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Progress stalled (is this normal?)

I usually cheat dinner on Saturday night. Honetly, though, even my cheat meals usually aren't that bad most of the time...a few weeks ago I was out and wanted to satisfy my pasta in a creamy, fattening sauce craving, so I ordered some chicken pasta dish. By the time I ate my salad and ate most of the chicken off the pasta, I was stuffed!

I keep the cheating to one meal rather than a whole day, otherwise my digestive system freaks out and I feel like shit the next day.

This thread also helped me a great deal:

http://www.irontrybe.com/images/members/brickgirl/

Obviously her results are amazing but she also had a good plan.

She started out with no cardio, when she hit a wall she added some cardio. When she hit another wall, she cut her carbs in 1/2, when she hit another wall she added more cardio.

I think she's obviously dieted down before because she had anticipated the walls she'd hit and already knew what solutions she'd use to get past them.

Amazing.

Yes I've seen the brickgirl page before.. it's simply amazing and very motivating. She looks great. A lot of it is down to experience as you say... knowing what to cut out and when.

I think I will take a similar approach now - if I don't lose 1-2lbs a week from now on, I will cut some carbs out or do more cardio.

Regarding cheat meals, I think I will do something more often with them as you have all suggested. That 4 hour window idea sounds great... but in 4 hours I could consume the entire menu at dominos and still have time to down a few tubs of Ben & Jerrys. That would be dangerous for me as I could easily take in 2-3 times a day's calories in those 4 hours :chomp: :p

Top Bottom