Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo and Var: Ladies testimonials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sassy69 said:
But they are essentially the same - but the degree and presence of them will vary from person to person. It does happen that generally var is the milder - but you'll find people who bloat, get bloody noses, acne, etc. on that and people who get almost nothing on primo.

But the types of things you can expect are about the same - the degree will vary. Lots of people look at winny & var as equivalent because the dose is about the same, etc, winny can be a tab, etc. But winny will be even worse than primo with regard to the hair & the voice thing. They will all interrupt your period, most will produce acne, some will bloat, etc etc etc.
Thank You!!! youre rants are more than welcome and appreciated! I "see" the concern and wealth of knowledge shining through. Its obvious you know youre stuff. Im trying to get "palemare51" to get on here and learn more. i can tell her all day long to eat more,and better, but the female perspective is probably what she needs... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
palehorse51 said:
"Both Primo and Var carry the same side risks as EVERY OTHER AAS" ???? looks like you havent done your research. By this logic giving her sustenon 250 would be the same as giving her primo or var? please take your attempted flaming somewhere else and let someone WITH EXPERIENCE answer our questions. :)

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Every AAS has the POTENTIAL for the exact same same sides.

Daisy_Girl said:
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Every AAS has the POTENTIAL for the exact same same sides.
NO, they dont, sorry. they are different compounds! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! you are saying anavar or primo have the same potential for sides as Anadrol or Sustenon!! please!!! the POTENTIAL is not the same for these. The POTENTIAL is HIGHER for some. why do you think certain AAS are recommended for women and others are not? What is your experience? you have already crossed the line to rude!!! im just trying to get some feedback.

Last edited:
palehorse51 said:
NO, they dont, sorry. they are different compounds! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! you are saying anavar or primo have the same potential for sides as Anadrol or Sustenon!! please!!! the POTENTIAL is not the same for these. The POTENTIAL is HIGHER for some. why do you think certain AAS are recommended for women and others are not? What is your experience? you have already crossed the line to rude!!! im just trying to get some feedback.

Chill out dude.

She is saying that EVERY AAS has the potential to:

develop secondary male caharacteristics
increase clit growth

etc etc etc

All AAS are in some form or fashion, derivatives of Testosterone.

You dont know what compound will develop which sides in each person.

it is totally an individualistic response.

What she said is correct.( I have seen var cause shedding in women, not in others)

What you are stating is also correct.(anadrol has a HIGHER incidence of massive sides than would var)

You are both correct, but are saying slightly different things.

The Shadow said:
Chill out dude.

She is saying that EVERY AAS has the potential to:

develop secondary male caharacteristics
increase clit growth

etc etc etc

All AAS are in some form or fashion, derivatives of Testosterone.

You dont know what compound will develop which sides in each person.

it is totally an individualistic response.

What she said is correct.( I have seen var cause shedding in women, not in others)

What you are stating is also correct.(anadrol has a HIGHER incidence of massive sides than would var)

You are both correct, but are saying slightly different things.
Dude, dont tell me to chill, im not even hot. did you notice the condecending tone and profanity in some of those posts??? guess not. you just wanna get on me for defending my point. i am nothing but respectful on here , with a totally legit question. what shes saying is not correct. the POTENTIAL for sides is HIGHER with certain AAS not the same. Get off the fence.you should read the entire post before commenting. you are telling me what i stated in the beginning. why do you think i was looking for personal experience?
p.s. can i just type: "elite moderator" under my name??

Last edited:
palehorse51 said:
Dude, dont tell me to chill, im not even hot. what shes saying is not correct. the POTENTIAL for sides is HIGHER with certain AAS not the same. Get off the fence.

LMFAO
HERE we go..........

She said.....
"Every AAS has the POTENTIAL for the exact same same sides"

Translation:

Every AAS, as they are ALL derivitives of the Testosterone molecule, has the POTENTIAL for developing the same(list) of sides. This is the very reason why ALL AAS carry the same list of contra-indications about the POSSIBILITY of developing those sides.

she didnt say ANYTHING about the EXTENT of the sides, as you took it.

You, on the other hand, are saying that Anadrol in females will most certainly produce more aggresive sides than will Var.

You are correct in stating that....but it IS different than what she specifically stated.

She is referring qualitatively to a list of sides...you can get them or not.

You are referring quantitatively to the same list.....some AAS will cause GREATER sides

...there IS no fence - its two separate issues.

The Shadow said:
LMAO

Well - "guru" certainly doesnt fit.
Well "elite moderator" here are her quotes:
"Both Primo and Var carry the same side risks as EVERY OTHER AAS. Might be "milder" - but all the risks are the exact same." NOT TRUE! read up on anavar shadow and compare its side risks to those of anadrol.

The "potential" for those sides is also less in anavar and primo for women. have you EVER seen someone recommend any form of test, anadrol, dbol etc...to a woman and just told them "take a MILDER dose?"

for such an "elite moderator" you are not very bright.Even a "GURU" should always attempt to expand their knowledge. how does asking a question take away from that? as you already stated, i am correct. so quit hangin out on the womens board and go pick up some iron. pm me and ill set you up a nutrition and training program. if you would like self defense training i can help you out there as well. i have reasonable hourly and half hour rates.

its very sad that you would resort to put downs after losing a simple debate.if i ran elite fitness and someone posted a totally legit question that could affect someones health and they were flamed with profanity and condecending attitude by supposed "elite moderators" that dont know the basics, i would clean house. quit treating everyone like a newbie, just because they are somewhat new on a particular forum. this is not the only forum out there. peace.

palehorse51 said:
so quit hangin out on the womens board and go pick up some iron. pm me and ill set you up a nutrition and diet program.

its very sad that you would resort to put downs after losing a simple debate. peace.

LMAO ....

Yeah Shadow - maybe you should get a nutrition and training program set up for you! :)

OMG, that is all I have to say.

palehorse51 said:
Well "elite moderator" here are her quotes:
"Both Primo and Var carry the same side risks as EVERY OTHER AAS. Might be "milder" - but all the risks are the exact same." NOT TRUE! read up on anavar shadow and compare its side risks to those of anadrol.

The "potential" for those sides is also less in anavar and primo for women.

for such an "elite moderator" you are not very bright.

I will try this once more:

Let's say you are about to shoot up some Vitamin B-12 or something.

An insulin needle comes with the possible side effect of "may cause discomfort and bleeding"

An 18" gauge comes with the possible side effect of "may cause discomfort and bleeding"

Both have the same possible side effects = pain and bleeding.

The slin needle might not hurt "YOU" at all, but it could possibly hurt someone else. The possibilty was there - it just never surfaced.

The 18 is probably going to hurt you AND everyone else that as well.
The posibility was not only there - but it also surfaced.

If you think in terms, for this discussion, of:

var = slin

18" - Drol

....that's a very analgous situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom