Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prop/tren/mast/var/winny

King mathers

Hello all first thread on this board! Been apart of other boards but always find myself back here for Educational purposes. I've been searching for months for the best cutting Cycle and came up with the below. I appreciate all help!

Stats:
Age 27
Weight: 204
BF: 16% will be 13% when I start my cycle
Height: 5-11
Diet: Strict
Goals: Lean Muscle 8%-9%BF
Target Date: July 2nd 2015
Lifting For 10+ years
College Athlete
Cycle history: 3 cycles consisting of prop winny anavar test e

I am little over 3 weeks out from
The start of this cutting cycle so I really want to fine tune this now so I can place my order.

test prop wk 1-12 50mg Ed
tren ace wk 1-12 50mg Ed
masteron wk 1-12 50mg eg
winny wk 6-12 50 mg Ed(injectable)
Var wk 1-6 100mg Ed or wk 6-12
Arimidex 1-12 .5mg eod
Hcg wk 1-12 250iu a week
Nolva wk 1-12 10mg Ed
Caber wk 1-12 .25 mg 2x week

PCT

three days after last pin

Clomid 100/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Looking for the best cutting stack possible. Thank you

I can restructure these to your suggestions.anything I need to add to this cycle?

Since I will be injecting Ed can I put all of it in one syringe or do I need to split it up? Sorry never had so many compounds to pin Ed.

If I were to drop one compound which would you suggest knowing my target date and goals? I am just a little worried that this may be a little advanced for me. Maybe tren or mast?

Thank you!!

Last edited:
I'm not sure it's a good idea to run tren for 12 wk and pct with nolva after tren and while on a cycle
I absolutely don't like clen specially with tren ! It's gonna kill your cardio
I'm sure someone will give you a better cycle for your goals

I'm not sure it's a good idea to run tren for 12 wk and pct with nolva after tren and while on a cycle
I absolutely don't like clen specially with tren ! It's gonna kill your cardio
I'm sure someone will give you a better cycle for your goals

I'm not gonna run Clen. Should I drop tren completely?

Hello all first thread on this board! Been apart of other boards but always find myself back here for Educational purposes. I've been searching for months for the best cutting Cycle and came up with the below. I appreciate all help!

Stats:
Age 27
Weight: 204
BF: 16% will be 13% when I start my cycle
Height: 5-11
Diet: Strict
Goals: Lean Muscle 8%-9%BF
Target Date: July 2nd 2015
Lifting For 10+ years
College Athlete
Cycle history: 3 cycles consisting of prop winny anavar test e

I am little over 3 weeks out from
The start of this cutting cycle so I really want to fine tune this now so I can place my order.

test prop wk 1-12 50mg Ed
tren ace wk 1-12 50mg Ed
masteron wk 1-12 50mg eg
winny wk 6-12 50 mg Ed(injectable)
Var wk 1-6 100mg Ed or wk 6-12
Arimidex 1-12 .5mg eod
Hcg wk 1-12 250iu a week
Nolva wk 1-12 10mg Ed
Caber wk 1-12 .25 mg 2x week

PCT

three days after last pin

Clomid 100/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Looking for the best cutting stack possible. Thank you

I can restructure these to your suggestions.anything I need to add to this cycle?

Since I will be injecting Ed can I put all of it in one syringe or do I need to split it up? Sorry never had so many compounds to pin Ed.

If I were to drop one compound which would you suggest knowing my target date and goals? I am just a little worried that this may be a little advanced for me. Maybe tren or mast?

Thank you!!

Drop the nolva during cycle and just use it during pct. Use adex at 0.25mg ed but 0.5mg eod is fine too. Run HCG twice weekly at 250IU (500IU total).

I would drop the winny and save it for another cycle. Run avar at the later stage (6-12) of your cycle at 60-100mg (go up each week by 10mg if you can).

Your diet should be mod protein, low fat (but the best quality) and mod-high carbs.

How do you plan to lose 3% bf in the next 3 weeks?

Drop the nolva during cycle and just use it during pct. Use adex at 0.25mg ed but 0.5mg eod is fine too. Run HCG twice weekly at 250IU (500IU total).

I would drop the winny and save it for another cycle. Run avar at the later stage (6-12) of your cycle at 60-100mg (go up each week by 10mg if you can).

Your diet should be mod protein, low fat (but the best quality) and mod-high carbs.

How do you plan to lose 3% bf in the next 3 weeks?

Great stuff thank you!!! I've been doing intermediate fasting the last 2 weeks it has helped me drop the extra body fat which I only carry around the mid section. By that I have 3 low cal days one high cal day. I will do this for another week. Then slowly introduce more calories up until I start my on cycle meal plan. I should be able to lose 10lbs in the next 7-9 days. Right now my workouts consist of HIIT two body parts a day with interval cadio training HIIT to max heart rate of 60-70% for about 45 minutes 4-5 times a week.

Great stuff thank you!!! I've been doing intermediate fasting the last 2 weeks it has helped me drop the extra body fat which I only carry around the mid section. By that I have 3 low cal days one high cal day. I will do this for another week. Then slowly introduce more calories up until I start my on cycle meal plan. I should be able to lose 10lbs in the next 7-9 days. Right now my workouts consist of HIIT two body parts a day with interval cadio training HIIT to max heart rate of 60-70% for about 45 minutes 4-5 times a week.

Good stuff. The IF should improve your slin sensitivity so will add to things during your cycle. Try to have a few very low carb days with lots of good fat and protein if you can.

Good stuff. The IF should improve your slin sensitivity so will add to things during your cycle. Try to have a few very low carb days with lots of good fat and protein if you can.

Thanks! I usually do.

If I were to keep the winny in my cycle what should I drop? And how should I restructure it? I appreciate your help...I wanna keep the winny because I think it will give me that great dry definition look right before my vaca. Thank you

Thanks! I usually do.

If I were to keep the winny in my cycle what should I drop? And how should I restructure it? I appreciate your help...I wanna keep the winny because I think it will give me that great dry definition look right before my vaca. Thank you

Listen to what he said, drop the winny & move the var to the back end.....mast & winny together isn't really needed...I'd do pretty much what Elvia said with the addition of dropping the tren after 7 weeks or so and getting down to 10% minimum for the best results from the mast.

Great cycle the way Elvia has you set up.

You may wanna take "Manhattan NY" out of your post.

Top Bottom