Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo and Short Cycles

Jose,

That's what I've been thinking about doing.

well so far so good, 12 days on cycle only 4 pounds up but a crispy look like I never had before, 2 guys already asked what I`m on
I personally agree with Nelson on trying short cycles, you`ll never get huuuuge but with a bigger look and healthy, your htpa will thank you also

jonunes, you're doing a variation of the "perfect cycle?" That's very specific and changing it kinda negates the purpose, but you should make nice lean gains with what you're doing. Andriol is VERY weak though. Train hard and eat clean and you should be happy with the results.

Nelson , one of the things I`m noticing is that my joints are working like never before, I`m felling great, is this normal with primo?

Honestly, if you think running a test cycle for less than 10 weeks you're going to keep all your gains, then you're really mistaken. Test needs to be run 12-16 weeks. Anythng shorter than that and you'll not be getting the full benefits of the test or the cycle. This is a process, not like an oral were you can run test for 4 weeks and see some instant results...you might see some good gains, but 4 weeks after, you're going to lose 50% of it...

I think a good 14 weeks of test with a proper PCT and a good diet will help you keep most gains...

Nelson, you're going to get supressed if you run test for 2-3 weeks, so why not for 14-16 weeks? I'm not sayng to never come off, but I'm saying not to waste that shit...

Top Bottom