Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Price HIKE!

gear63

Banned
Wow how come the prices are skyrocketing at needtobuildmuscle and other sites is this a sign that we will lose the products soon ??? whats up :mad:

I noticed the price hikes too! Although it's a little more expensive, it is still cheaper than the supps at the local shops. Went in to my local shop to pick up some protein and priced checked some of the stuff there and they are asking about $130-$145 for shit you can get here for $60 bucks!

Wow how come the prices are skyrocketing at needtobuildmuscle and other sites is this a sign that we will lose the products soon ??? whats up :mad:

What I heard is that now customs is not letting ANY of this stuff into the country. So whatever is here is all that will ever be. Manufacturers raised the price on EVERYBODY.

If you like the stuff, you should get it now because it will be gone in no time. There is a very good chance the current stock needto has will be the last one... He hasn't come out and said this because he does not want it to look like a "marketing" pitch to sell products, but this is the reality. ALL suppliers are running low.

Top Bottom