Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

price check, aisle 4

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Listen up asswiggles, I need a price on some drinking shit and stuff.

I am receiving alcohol from the local biznizzes in town for my annual party. One of places sent me two cases that was

12 Eagle Rare Kentucky burbon - (17 year I think)
12 Ron Flor De Cana 18 year import rum Centnn. gold

I need to know if this is some cheap shit I can serve out to the queens or if it is something half way decent to put in the baskets for the top three winners.

answer!

that bourbon is pretty expensive. at least 100+ a bottle, probably more at a regular retailer.

the rum that aged isn't cheap either, but probably 1/2 the price of the bourbon.

i've never seen the 17 year old eagle rare bourbon, but then the 10 year one costs like 30 bucks

that bourbon is pretty expensive. at least 100+ a bottle, probably more at a regular retailer.

the rum that aged isn't cheap either, but probably 1/2 the price of the bourbon.

i've never heard of a bourbon that cost more than 100 for a bottle. nigga are you fo reAlz?

i've never heard of a bourbon that cost more than 100 for a bottle. nigga are you fo reAlz?

crap, you're right. i was thinking of something else. i just googled and it said its like $60-70 a bottle. i think the rum was on point though.

so looks like they cost about the same

some other bourbon on that site looked normally priced though, maybe the 120 is right?

i don't know shit; i'm peacing from this thread, good luck lol :sulk:

Top Bottom