Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pregnancy question

LOL@ this sex ed thread

almost-pro said:
yes i know it was a horribly dumb, possibly life changing mistake. she is telling me im over-reacting because she can tell when she is ovulating and that it won't start for a while so thats impossible shes pregnant. but i am still freaking out and can hardly sleep.

LOL@Wootoom and "sex ed" :)

If you have sex PRE ovulation, you have just as much (if not more) of a chance to get pregnant than DURING ovulation.

A released female egg lives for about 24 hours - then it dies. It often takes sperm a couple days to get to the egg. So the best way to get pregnant is to have sex a couple days BEFORE ovulation. Sperm typically live for 3-5 days inside a female.

Also, the feeling of ovulation is not always reliable. A female can feel the pain several days before ovulation or several days after ovulation. Ovulation happens in an instant, but the cramping associated with it can last for days. So "feeling" ovulation is not a reliable way to tell when exactly she is ovulating.

But given the timeline you said, it is quite unlikely pregnancy would result. But still stupid. I am not sure who is dumber - you for doing it without a comdom or her thinking that since she can "tell when I am ovulating so I can't get pregnant now" .........

(sorry, if that sounds bitchy, but seriously, this is a silly situation for adults to be in)

All depends on here cycle...if she is a 21 day cycle then YES she would be fertile....Also sperm live for up to 4-5 days (which I can't believe) in the right enviorment...

Chances are no she is not....BUT normally can mean give or take a couple days.....the you have to account for how long the sperm lives and the egg (which is not long)...Way to many factors to chance this...I used natural family planning for about 14 months no problem then one month my cycle was off and I have a 4 yr old

Top Bottom