Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pregnancy question

I think the maturity of sperm in pre ejac. is an issue. Not 100%, but I don't think they are. Plus there needs to be an ass load of them. They are like nascar and draft off of each other to make it to the promise land.

SheDragon said:
pregnancy tests can give you results as early as 5 days of conception (just fyi)

Impossible. Early pregnancy tests can detect rising hCG levels about 5 days before your missed period, NOT after conception (fertilization).

A fertilized egg does not implant until 7-10 days after fertilization. hCG levels do not start rising until implantation. Detecting pregnancy 5 days after fertilization is impossible.

It is very unlikely she will get pregnant from this, given the timing of events. But here is a clue - if you are having sex, then be smart about it. There are so many advances in birth control - there is no reason anyone should be going through this. Unless they are stupid and irresponsible.

Daisy_Girl said:
Impossible. Early pregnancy tests can detect rising hCG levels about 5 days before your missed period, NOT after conception (fertilization).

A fertilized egg does not implant until 7-10 days after fertilization. hCG levels do not start rising until implantation. Detecting pregnancy 5 days after fertilization is impossible.

It is very unlikely she will get pregnant from this, given the timing of events. But here is a clue - if you are having sex, then be smart about it. There are so many advances in birth control - there is no reason anyone should be going through this. Unless they are stupid and irresponsible.

Exactly... boys! :rolleyes:

MILF69 said:
First off how long was her period? You start ovulating between the 11 and 14th day from the day your period started. The chances are pretty low (PLEASE DON'T QUOTE ME ON THIS SHIT... I'M NOT A DOCTOR... BUT I DO PLAY ONE ON T.V. LOL!!!) but you need to wait obviously until she is supposed to start again. Sorry! That's just how it is unless you go see a doctor but even then they probably wont be able to tell yet.

When a girl get's pregnant her "HCG" levels multiply. These are pregnancy hormones inb the body that set off a pregnancy test. Every day your HCG levels quadruple. but start off at 0. So to set off a "Early Detection" preg test your levels are probably in the 300-500 range. About a week before the period is supposed tto start. They make them now so that they are extremely sensative to the hormone. I have two daughters and went through all this shit a million times. I may not be a doctor but I do know what I'm talking about. GOOD LUCK!
Im a Doctor right Milf :heart: ....Bro like Milfy said you should be fine. Be careful though unless you want kids. And when a woman is ovulating oral sex is very yummy! And yes guys you can taste the difference

bowtech said:
Im a Doctor right Milf :heart: ....Bro like Milfy said you should be fine. Be careful though unless you want kids. And when a woman is ovulating oral sex is very yummy! And yes guys you can taste the difference

I am overdue for an exam Doctor Bowtech... Any openings?
:verygood:

bowtech said:
Very soon....Are you ready for the full exam? :busy: :blow: :licker: :doc:

Yeeeees! It better be a FULL exam... it may take awhile you might need to clear the rest of your schedule out!!!
:rolleyes: :p

MILF69 said:
Yeeeees! It better be a FULL exam... it may take awhile you might need to clear the rest of your schedule out!!!
:rolleyes: :p
Consider it done. I will be in touch literally! :heart:

yes i know it was a horribly dumb, possibly life changing mistake. she is telling me im over-reacting because she can tell when she is ovulating and that it won't start for a while so thats impossible shes pregnant. but i am still freaking out and can hardly sleep.

Top Bottom