Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pregnancy Pact! Check out these little whore bags.

all the whey said:
Yeah.

A lot of them (and other girls that get knocked up) said it was so they would always have someone to love them.
I never understood that.
I thought all kids grew up to hate their parents.

24 and homeless...that guy isnt that hard on his luck..he is only 24

PuddleMonkey said:
They could be in serious, serious trouble even if it was consensual because of their age — not from what the city could do but from what the girls' families could do," she told Reuters.

what bullshite. When will parents learn that if your daughter willingly sits on a dick, she's as much to blame as the dude.

RottenWillow said:
what bullshite. When will parents learn that if your daughter willingly sits on a dick, she's as much to blame as the dude.

Yeah, I wanted to comment on that earlier but didn't want to get gang raped by the wimminz.

PuddleMonkey said:
Yeah, I wanted to comment on that earlier but didn't want to get gang raped by the wimminz.

If they are the same age I don't know how the parents can prosecute, just doesn't make any sense to me. If he's older and of legal age, and she isn't, then its a different story.

Top Bottom