Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-Cycle Preparation? Great Question!!!!!

aquatic_glories said:
Wulfgar

We have Ramadan just before I start cycle. We will fast 14-16 hours a day for a month. Does that count ??? lol

Also how can we plan anabolic rebound if we are using long esters??? that also holds true for pct?? Christian Thibaudeau has an idea close to this for the alst 2 weeks of the cycle, to keep more gains created by anabolic rebound.
But in both ways, i see long esters as a problem. What should we do??

Thanks

Huh?

Fasting in ramadan for muslims is from sunrise to sunset - that is usually 12 hours - how do you arrive at 14-16 hours?

SlinSlin said:
Huh?

Fasting in ramadan for muslims is from sunrise to sunset - that is usually 12 hours - how do you arrive at 14-16 hours?

it goes back 11 days every year. So there is a chance you will fast in summer where day is at his longest.

The sun doesnt always stay 12 hours

Last edited:
In where I live, sun rises at 06.34 and falls at 20.10 (september 1)

what does this tell us???? 14 HOURS . And I said 14-16 hours because the time will increase more in next few years. You dont even know where I am living then you comment

post edited by the way. Also let's not change the topic of the thread, shall we??

Wulfgar said:
It really depends on your experience but as a general rule you want to make sure your health values are all good
I always get a complete blood panel done

HORMONES
1. Cortisol, total
2. DHEA Sulfate
13. IGF-1
4: IGFBP-3
5: T3- Free
6. T4, free
7. TSH
8. Testosterone(total, free and weakly bound)
9. hemoglobin A1C
0. Fasting Insulin

Cardiovascular health
1. CBC
2. CMP
3. Lipid Panel

OTHER
14. GGT Important liver value not included in CMP
15. PSA

If any of these values are abnormal take measures to make sure they normalize.
For example if your liver is jacked take Milk thistle, ALA and Primrose oil while training for the next 2-4 weeks. If your test is low get some clomid or HCG and kickstart those bad boys. If your heart is jacked supp with red rice yeast, CoQ-10, Niacin and an omega 3 supplement. If your thyroid is burned out and time isnt doing much to help ive found guggulsterone, tyrosine and phosphates help in this regard. If your prostate is huge then eat ginger by the ton.

all that being equal I ALWAYS overtrain myself in a controlled fashion for about 14 days before I start a cycle. Basically what i mean is I cut carbs and fat by about 50% and rock all kinds of triple drop sets, negatives, 50 rep sets etc to prime my body and clear my receptors for a massive growth surge(think post contest BBer who eats anything that doesnt eat him first after a show, they grow like fuckin weeds for like 2-3 weeks after the show, this is due in massive part to upregulatory effects in the hormonal system)
as a point of fact ive found using DNP for the last 5 days during this phase has enabled me to keep the carbs and fats higher and cut the process down to 11 days with tremendous results.

anyways you decide to do it good luck my friend!

:beer:

Excellent post!

BigGuyPHX said:
Interesting!!!

Its like revving your engine to blow the carbon out before a race.

Yea I do a good number of the things being listed but I have always turned down my training to let me body get extra rest because I know the next few months I going KICK MY ASS UP AND DOWN and want to lower the risk of injury. But Wulfgar has a serious idea that holds true logic... Any other bros try this type of Pre-Cycle Preparation?

Keep it comming bros you fuckers rock!

BigGuy
dude is that all you took out of that post is that I overtrain before starting a cycle?
its a bit more complex than that

Before cycle, I do 3 weeks of HCG with cardio and moderate protein intake. I usually shed a few lbs a fat while I keep the training light and high reps.
Once I start my cycle, I keep cardio but limit it a little to 3x/week and increase carbs and protein while keeping fat in check usually around 50-75gr/day.
I make adjustments as I go along but for the most part that's how it goes
Then as I go up in wt and training intensity I increase food intake accordingly.

I don't start eating big right off the gate, it seems to me that I put on more fat doing it like that....

Wulfgar said:
dude is that all you took out of that post is that I overtrain before starting a cycle?
its a bit more complex than that

No no no bro I got way more from it than that! LOL!

I just found it very interesting as my instinct was to do just the opposite by resting and what you are saying makes a ton of logic when you think about it. I tend to push to the edge when on cycle but being in my 30s that concern of injury put me in the rest before the fight mode.

No bro I got a lot more from it than just the over training part... geez and if you could have got the THANK YOU PM that I tried to send you yesterday you wouldnt be posting this shit to make me look dumb... :bawling:

You hurt my fuckin feelings bro... THANKS!

BigGuy

Top Bottom