Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PRE and POST WORKOUT meals...Whats yours ?????

Depends on your goals....

Right now?

Pre - Chicken, Broccoli, and almonds
Post - Protein and Carb shake

Depends on your goals....

Right now?

Pre - Chicken, Broccoli, and almonds
Post - Protein and Carb shake

The bulk of my kcal is consumed either pwo or the first meal daily on nontraining days.

After I started IF all my old dietary thoughts went out the window. Now I'm only concerned with hitting 300+ grams of protein a day while keeping carbs low. I consume more dietary fat than cho. This has always seemed to work best for me. On nontraining days I never eat more than 100g of cho. I actually eat closer to 50g and this comes rather naturally. I thrive in a low carb environment.

I do have one weekly cheat meal where anything goes. I ate a whole slab of ribs at the all you can eat BBQ staurday night :D I had wasn't hungry at all Sunday lol

What are your goals at the moment SL ? Are you cutting ... lean bulk or wut ?:)

8-10oz chicken breast with 3 medium red potatoes 1.5 hours pre workout.. Shakes makes me sick before workout.. POst workout i have 50g whey with 5 g of creatine, 30 minutes late i eat another 8oz of chicken breast with 1 cup of brown rice, on post workout cardio days i replace brown rice with 5 cups of broccoli..
Works great...

Top Bottom