Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PRE and POST WORKOUT meals...Whats yours ?????

^^^ all good points.

in order I think

1. knowing how to work out and PUSHING your body (benching 100 pounds 10 times for 3 sets then spending 30 minutes socializing isn't gonna do it)
2. eating nourishing proteins, GOOD fats, good complex carbs, energetic cals (instead of pizza, whole grain.. instead of fried steak, baked skinless chicken.. instead of greasy fatty french fries, fatty salmon or olive oil)
3. mental aspect. visualizing your workouts, setting goals, tracking your progress, correcting mistakes and learning from others, not being stubborn where you don't change or tweak your workout
4. keeping your body anabolic as much as possible.. includes stress free life, plenty of sleep, eating and drinking throughout the day and not letting ur muscles starve or get thirsty, and yes sometimes using AAS.

Ideally I like to train fasted with bcaa pre/during my workout. Most days fasted training isn't possible so I have a very small easily digestible meal two hours or so preworkout.

My workouts are rather intense and a gut full of food is a sure fire way to make a street pizza in the gym parking lot :sick:

Pwo is my largest meal of the day.

Today I had 16oz of boneless skinless chicken breast in BBQ sauce, four cups of cheerios mixed with two cups of fat free milk and one scoop of whey 2 build cinnabun Protein mixed into the cereal. This is a typical pwo meal for me.

Ideally I like to train fasted with bcaa pre/during my workout. Most days fasted training isn't possible so I have a very small easily digestible meal two hours or so preworkout.

My workouts are rather intense and a gut full of food is a sure fire way to make a street pizza in the gym parking lot :sick:

Today I had 16oz of boneless skinless chicken breast in BBQ sauce, four cups of cheerios mixed with two cups of fat free milk and one scoop of whey 2 build cinnabun Protein mixed into the cereal. This is a typical pwo meal for me.
Did I tell ya or did I tell ya? :)

You were right bro :D

Such a killer meal. I might try some Ezekiel cinnamon raisin cereal when my two big boxes of cheerios are gone.

You were right bro :D

Such a killer meal. I might try some Ezekiel cinnamon raisin cereal when my two big boxes of cheerios are gone.

no need to wait till the cheerios are gone send em to me NOW do like me cheerios pre n post wo :D . as for training with a full stomach think of those poor souls training with 2 ltr's of ANACONDA swishing around inside their guts and there paying through the nose for it !

no need to wait till the cheerios are gone send em to me NOW do like me cheerios pre n post wo :D . as for training with a full stomach think of those poor souls training with 2 ltr's of ANACONDA swishing around inside their guts and there paying through the nose for it !

I've read about that. What a flipping joke.

wow, now that is a meal.... But SL you've said that you believe hitting all your macros in 3 meals is just as good correct? So are most your meals mondo like this?

when i was an endurance athlete i made the mistake of having a fruit smoothie before my 5K

i dry heaved halfway through the race.. when i finished i drove home lightheaded.. then i opened my back sliding glass door, walked onto my backyard grass leaned over and threw it all up.

i learned my lesson the hard way.

The bulk of my kcal is consumed either pwo or the first meal daily on nontraining days.

After I started IF all my old dietary thoughts went out the window. Now I'm only concerned with hitting 300+ grams of protein a day while keeping carbs low. I consume more dietary fat than cho. This has always seemed to work best for me. On nontraining days I never eat more than 100g of cho. I actually eat closer to 50g and this comes rather naturally. I thrive in a low carb environment.

I do have one weekly cheat meal where anything goes. I ate a whole slab of ribs at the all you can eat BBQ staurday night :D I had wasn't hungry at all Sunday lol

Top Bottom