Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prami - anybody get lazy on it?

DJ_UFO

Banned
At a very low dose of 0.125mg at night, I sleep like 9-10 hours, feel awesome psychologically, lol. Feel relaxed, happy, but at the same time, lazy as fuck! is not lethargic. Is not tired. Is just lazy; don't feel like doing shit! will a higher dose stop this? or will be the same?

First time I took it was morning time and I was so relaxed it felt good bit I was soooo tired kinda like a lazy high, so I went out for lunch n was jus chillin by the river having a nice lunch dazing in n out of sleep.... Hella weired, I was thinking I can't use this shit tho an function but after a day or too that all goes away, also I took way to much first time... Start real small like u did... Towards the end it gave me headaches, I prefer dostinex now to combat prolactin....

You inject your penis yet DJ lmfao!!

LMAO!! not yet bro...but will do soon.

Thanks for the answer. Yeah I think I feel a little bit more normal today...will give it a couple more days. Like you say, is like a high lazy. I feel so relaxed...I'd like to cuddle with a girl without fucking it right now...haven't done that shit in so long...

I found that at .5mg at nite made my mind "busy", dopamine really doing it's thing, hard to fall asleep. Once I got to sleep I slept well and got up in the moring no problem. Then at about 11am started to get tired and lethargic. Rested till 2pm and evrything was fine. THis continued on for 4 days till I got used to it then those symptoms dissappeared and I was normal on it. I really don't think more is better.

Today, after three doses, felt fatigued as shot at the gym. Used regular weights and intensity, and at the last set of dead lifts I almost pass out...breathlessness, racing heart, the whole universe spinning around, etc....had to rest for a little bit. Might be related with blood pressure. I read online that one of the possible side effects is blood pressure problems when standing up and shit. I just wanna see after a few days if cawk effects worth the sides.

thanks for the replies guys!
peace.

Top Bottom