Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PR on Bench

jstrick2

Yesterday, I put 245 3 times on the bench as my 4th set of flatbench. I was really pumped. I am know those are not huge numbers or anything, but I have come a long way from maxing out at 185. ;) All this researching is starting to pay off. I am 6'0" about 200. Not sure where my BF% and weight are exactly...will know for sure on the 10th.

Jake

huge numbers to one person are warmups to another, that goes for the guy benching 185,285 or 400. Good job bro, we are fighting against ourselves no one else. 3 wheels will be around the corner sooner than you think.

a PR is PR..your in comp with yourself..so dont worry about how much the guy nerxt to you lifts..just make progress!!!!!!!!!!

Been a while since I checked my maxes. Right now on a 5x5 routine of flat bench I start off at 180 and fail the last rep at 200. Pretty good considering a month ago I could only do 200 3 times.

Awesome shit bro, and like everyone else said, dont worry about what everyone else presses...Before you know it you'll be pressing 315 and that will seem like a small amount to you...its what keeps you going for more

Top Bottom