Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powerchews and craze....

Craze is definitely a solid pre-workout and DAA is clearly a great addition for pre-workout with more aggression. How long has it been since you've had a break from stimulants, OP? I only ask because if you're taking 2 scoops of Craze on a semi-regular basis, I'd be looking to take a good break to let your body relax and let your sensitivity come back. And if you're enjoying the Power Chews as a nice snack, I'd go for the BCAA or glutamine chews so you can munch on them whenever. You can get away with it with D-Test and creatine, but I'd rather take in more BCAAs or glutamine, personally (if we're talking past the minimal amount needed daily).

I do 2 scoops everyday man, honestly I do need a break because I can't even feel the energy anymore I know it's there but I think my tolerance has grown for it since I use so much. I'm almost done with this tub and I have some n2kts I gotta order when the green apple comes in ( got a sample of that it's the shit) and I have n2 amp on the way right now.

I do 2 scoops everyday man, honestly I do need a break because I can't even feel the energy anymore I know it's there but I think my tolerance has grown for it since I use so much. I'm almost done with this tub and I have some n2kts I gotta order when the green apple comes in ( got a sample of that it's the shit) and I have n2 amp on the way right now.

Yeah buddy, green apple is the #1 flavor in my book, grape is good but have always loved green apple flavor...even the Jolly Ranchers when I was a kid was my favorite flavor. I am grabbing Craze from Orbit here this week, and Powerchews is a great alternative as well, and I do keep BCAAs and Creatine ones on hand to kill my sweet tooth and use as a snack...but the DAA are the best tasting hands down!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

love powerchews and craze!

So are Power Chews Creatine with a stimulant? Do ya take em with some juice or anything? Very curious. Fill ol gator in please.....

Hope I didnt hijack the thread...:verygood:

gator

So are Power Chews Creatine with a stimulant? Do ya take em with some juice or anything? Very curious. Fill ol gator in please.....

Hope I didnt hijack the thread...:verygood:

gator

All good Mr. McKlusky...no the Creatine chews do not have any stims in them, the Preworkout ones do though. I use the BCAAs, Glutamine, and Creatine for sweet tooth cravings, while getting extra muscle building benefits from them...just like sweet tarts as I tell everyone. DAA chews are the best tasting ones though but you have to be careful not to eat the whole tub, not good!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom