Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powerchews and craze....

so then add 2scoops lmao, you are a beast with stims, if you are not taking any other stims, then yeah I could do it but alone, uff LMAO

so then add 2scoops lmao, you are a beast with stims, if you are not taking any other stims, then yeah I could do it but alone, uff LMAO

Well what I've been doing is taking my 2 n2burns about and hour before the gym then taking my craze 30 mins before so they both don't hit me at once but today I'm gonna try my power chews too

It went pretty good man, idk if it's just me but I don't think the power chews add much more energy then I already get but I just like to snack on the honestly haha but that craze is awesome got me some more on the way

It went pretty good man, idk if it's just me but I don't think the power chews add much more energy then I already get but I just like to snack on the honestly haha but that craze is awesome got me some more on the way
I have heard good things about craze...the powerchews pwo is good it just takes some time to figure out the dosing sweet spot imo!

Craze is definitely a solid pre-workout and DAA is clearly a great addition for pre-workout with more aggression. How long has it been since you've had a break from stimulants, OP? I only ask because if you're taking 2 scoops of Craze on a semi-regular basis, I'd be looking to take a good break to let your body relax and let your sensitivity come back. And if you're enjoying the Power Chews as a nice snack, I'd go for the BCAA or glutamine chews so you can munch on them whenever. You can get away with it with D-Test and creatine, but I'd rather take in more BCAAs or glutamine, personally (if we're talking past the minimal amount needed daily).

Top Bottom