Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powerchews and craze....

Kobe2444

Got both, how should I do them? Both pre-workout or powerchew during the day or what's the best way to do it so I get 100% out of both....?

How should I take them man I have craze for pre workout should I save one until the other is gone or take both at oce

Fucking love the taste of Powerchews DAA...taking them now myself, I chew 2 chews morn/2 evening...or you can chew all 4 either morn/evening...Craze being a PWO you would take...preworkout lol! Probably 30 min prior to hitting weights brother...this is my opinion.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Fucking love the taste of Powerchews DAA...taking them now myself, I chew 2 chews morn/2 evening...or you can chew all 4 either morn/evening...Craze being a PWO you would take...preworkout lol! Probably 30 min prior to hitting weights brother...this is my opinion.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Yeah I'll just grab two in the mid morning and chew em down and then same in the afternoon, and I do use craze for pre workout, shits insane I took it with 2 n2burns the other day before workout and man it had me going but kinda felt sick afterwards but still good shii

On non workout day take all 4chews in am or 2 am 2pm split, on workout days, take 4 tabs with 1 scoop of Craze pwo.

Top Bottom