Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Power Rack - Where can I buy a quality one???

Bro you got top shelf whiskey equipment, the best of the best. That stuff is expensive too. You must have cash my friend. Congrats on your stuff now break it in.

Mike

I bought a power rack from a local place called "berry's barbells"

It was made in China but it looks just like the forzastrength one minus the plate hooks and add another support bar at the bottom. It was $300. I have had it for 6 years now and it has been moved at least 5 times. It looks nice, if that matters and It works well. I would recomend it to anyone wether they are on a budget or not.

I was squating 450(not much I know) and I had to roll the weight off my shoulders., it dropped about 4 feet before it hit the saftey bars, which were set to low, and nothing happened. It was loud as hell and my g/f ran downstairs about ready to cry or something. It didnt budge. It also has a chin up bar on the top but shaped like an EZ curl bar.

I'll snap some shots off so you can see it. Its nothing spectacular but it works and was cheap.

##spiderbaby##

Spdier babe,

See thats exactly up my alley, 300 bucks is what I am willing to go for. And I dont need Forza, I mean Forza is the goods but I'm not running any meets in my garage.

You said you bought it at a local joint...where is local, I am in New York City. Does Berry's ship out?

Just curious, thanks for the reply.
Mike

I have a friend that makes them himself. Very tall, very deep, and out of 4" steel. Very cheap too.

He's making my next one...when I have a dime to my name.

B True

mike,

I dont know how much weight your racking up but here is one similar to what i have, I dont have the cable attchment though. I dont know who makes mine becuse I threw out the sticker that came with it :/ The one I have looks really similar to the "pro" model. here is a link to the site and for 279.00 + free shipping I guess its hard to go wrong. I would prolly pony up for the "pro" model but at the same time if your not talking about benching 700# then this would prolly do the trick.

http://207.86.148.211/berrys/catalog.cfm?dest=itempg&orderid=ID1791-22401-

##spiderbaby##

That shit is perfect. I'm not ready to buy one yet, not until I buy a house first (lol) but I was shpping around now.

Good shit spider.
Peace,
Mike

Top Bottom