Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Power Rack - Where can I buy a quality one???

natural-mike

I'm looking for a solid power rack, not some bullshit Weider rack, something wide enough for me to squat in, something that will last until I have grandchildren (I'm 28). You get my point!!! Any advice and/or websites would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks my brothers,

Natural Mike

FORZA is good stuff. I scored their competition bench press. Their ad in PowerMag was offering a discount and I had to have it.

I gave $99 for my Weider power rack...and it was worth every penny:) ha ha. Naa...it sucks...but I've grown a lot because of it so I can't complain.

B True

Check your local Play it again sports -- every oce in a hwile they have some really good equipment. I picked up a glute ham bench real cheap at one.

I think westside barbell is making mono lifts now. thats the only way to go with regards to squating. hell of a lot safre than wlking out with the weights

Bro the price looks right and there is free shipping, the only thing I hate about mail order is you never know how sturdy it is, I didnt see a listing for how much weight it can handle, I mean what if your doing rack pulls with 700, is that puppy going to hold, now yeah 700 is a bit far fetched but you want something that will go the distance when you finally hit that 700.

Just my 2 pennies.

Peace,
Mike

My cheap Weider Rack holds me doing rack pulls with more than 700. If you need one...I have a friend that makes all kins of equipment. Usually takes him a month or so to make anything...but he can do anything and he does an amazing job. I am going to have him make all of my equipment from now on.

B True

I just got a Power Rack from FORZA today. I am so psyched. My bad ass home gym is finally complete. Competition bench, deadlift platform, easy lift, Power Rack & 1,000 pounds in plates. Stuff is so shinny I don't want to use it. I'll get over it.

I agree with natural-mike with quality fears. I have gone through so much crap I just went out and got awesome competition quality equipment a piece at a time. No gym telling WTF I can do and my stuff will list FOREVER! My stuff is better than what is in the gyms. I can't wait to do squats and break the bad boy in...

Here is their site
http://www.forzastrength.com/

I got $100 off my rack and $100 off my competition bench press because of an advert in PowerMag. If you call them ask if they are doing any specials through the magazine.

Top Bottom