Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poultry, Fish vs Bloody Red Meat

slash747

Ok , ive been on a strict Poultry, Fish, and Low Fat low Carb diet.. Ive dropped from ( 5'11 215pounds ) to
( 5'11 obviously 183pounds ) and I have a barely visible 6 pack, in the past 7 months .. I cannot diet anymore I have noticed my energy levels dropping and me loosing more muscle than fat. So I have increased my calorie intake dramatically and no shit I have noticed more muscle gains and fat loss now....

Ok here is the thing though, I know red meat is high in fat and ive been really craving it lately. Ive tried replacing natural protein with protein bars, drinks etc.. But I started having problems urinating so I cut out alot of the protein supplementation and the urination problem has subsided....

Will red meat increase my size strength more than a poultry fish diet? I know protein is protein but I also have read in certain places that the only place to get a natural creatine source is from red meat... Also will if I stay low on the carbs will red meat even if fore example I grill it still pack on body fat?

Do you guys still keep red meat as youre primary source of protein?

Im curious as to what youre guys diets consist of , I know this is probably a question that has been asked before but when I did a search on diets or red meat i usually come up with some fat loss post..

Red Meat is not the enemy

Slash,

Red Meat has its place in most bodybuilders' diets. I think it is a bad idea to leave it out.
Now I am not suggesting that you move into Burger King and start inhaling whoppers like its your job.
But a nice lean steak once and a while in the late afternoon is definitely a good idea. Steak has a lot of other benefits besides protein. Creatine, Glutamine and Iron are also available thanks to a hearty New York Strip. Also some very low fat ground chuck for a burger for lunch is also a good idea. Especially if you are cardiovascularly active, the issues with blood pressure are not necssarily severe. I would say keep your servings at around six ounces, and not more than twice a day, and I think you should be fine.

>>Creatine, Glutamine and Iron are also available thanks to a hearty New York Strip.

Well, thanks very much for the compliment, bro.

Last edited:
The major component of red meat that you would not be getting in lean fish and chicken is fat. While the AMA and AHA harp on the dangers of saturated fats, it's role in hormone levels are undisputed; lower fat diets reduce sex hormone levels. Duchaine even stated that the Bulgarian (or Russian, or Hungarian...whoever) Olympic lifters noticed drops in their performance when they tried shifting away from red meat to leaner cuts of meat, lower in saturated fats.

Why do you think they call the Royal gaurd in england beef eaters that what they used to feed those guys before they had roids.

Top Bottom