Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Post Op Log

Body is tired. Had the short leg night but push and pull both over two hours the last couple night. Hit the abs hard as well. My body is very tired. Taking the day off to rest thoroughly.

Made biscuits and gravy this morning and smoking ribs for dinner this afternoon with jalapeño poppers. Load up on carbs and relax today. Need to shovel a little snow but nothing bad and no lifting today. Legs are scheduled for tomorrow.

Sleep is getting rougher and lots of restless tossing and turning. I’m sure that’s a contributor as well. Took some ambien to knock me out last night. I just don’t like taking it unless I have to.

Have added much more fat this week and has been positive. Protein and carbs still where they should be. I have gained about 4lbs and have lost a little flab around mid section.

All and all everything probably on track I guess. Heck I’m only 3 weeks in. Veins standing out and can feel the strength growing as well.

Enjoy the weekend boys!! All advice appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Body is tired. Had the short leg night but push and pull both over two hours the last couple night. Hit the abs hard as well. My body is very tired. Taking the day off to rest thoroughly.

Made biscuits and gravy this morning and smoking ribs for dinner this afternoon with jalapeño poppers. Load up on carbs and relax today. Need to shovel a little snow but nothing bad and no lifting today. Legs are scheduled for tomorrow.

Sleep is getting rougher and lots of restless tossing and turning. I’m sure that’s a contributor as well. Took some ambien to knock me out last night. I just don’t like taking it unless I have to.

Have added much more fat this week and has been positive. Protein and carbs still where they should be. I have gained about 4lbs and have lost a little flab around mid section.

All and all everything probably on track I guess. Heck I’m only 3 weeks in. Veins standing out and can feel the strength growing as well.

Enjoy the weekend boys!! All advice appreciated!

if you tired maybe good time to take a rest 1-2 days

ambien? have you tried valerian root and melatonin instead?

Top Bottom