Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post here if you are a productive insomniac.

How many hours of sleep do you require?

• Total voters
Evidently me, since I'm the only one posting now.

you're 23.

I didn't need sleep until 32 ish - up until then I wasn't an insomniac - I just chose to stay up just to do stuff.

Now I get insomnia and I'm wrecked after one night of no sleep.

My father is a productive insomniac I don't know how he functions.

Velv my father is too. I dont think the man has slept en entire night since I was in diapers. Sleep studies and it all comes down to stress and his brain wont shut off LOL ah well, he functions at a high level.
me? i cant ever remember NOT being able to sleep. I dont want to know what that's like. I have almost the opposite problem. Sometimes I think I have narcolepsy. Ask Juicedreadlocks, I used to fall asleep chatting with him (and others) all the time.

Smurfy said:
Velv my father is too. I dont think the man has slept en entire night since I was in diapers. Sleep studies and it all comes down to stress and his brain wont shut off LOL ah well, he functions at a high level.
me? i cant ever remember NOT being able to sleep. I dont want to know what that's like. I have almost the opposite problem. Sometimes I think I have narcolepsy. Ask Juicedreadlocks, I used to fall asleep chatting with him (and others) all the time.

I don't know how they do it.
God, i love to sleep.

LOL - I used to fall asleep on the phone all the time on phone....

Top Bottom