Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pop a blister

Oh I have no problems popping it. I have popped every other blister I have had, and it usually ends up bad. This one, I'm going to try and not pop.

poke a hole in it. . .drain it. . .stick the tip of a superglue dispenser in the hole. . .apply a little superglue under the loose skin. . .work it around good. . .enjoy the gawd-awful burn. . .embrace the pain. . .don't get your finger stuck to your foot. . .let it dry. . .viola. . .go running again. . .no. . .i'm not kidding. . .

I use Newskin (same as superglue), on blisters on my hands, but I've never tried to inject it in. I usually just rip the top skin off, and then apply the newskin.

I'm going to go look for a bottle of glue or newskin and may give digi's idea a shot.

Thanks

I use Newskin (same as superglue), on blisters on my hands, but I've never tried to inject it in. I usually just rip the top skin off, and then apply the newskin.

I'm going to go look for a bottle of glue or newskin and may give digi's idea a shot.

Thanks

navy seal SOP. . .they always have blisters from running around soaking wet. . .if you leave the skin on, it kinda turns into a callus of sorts and helps protect the (formerly) soft stuff underneath. . .burns a little, though when you first apply it :lmao:

poke a hole in it. . .drain it. . .stick the tip of a superglue dispenser in the hole. . .apply a little superglue under the loose skin. . .work it around good. . .enjoy the gawd-awful burn. . .embrace the pain. . .don't get your finger stuck to your foot. . .let it dry. . .viola. . .go running again. . .no. . .i'm not kidding. . .

motherfucker, i was gonna say the exact same thing.

Top Bottom