Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

poll....

test....

• 2 grams of test with arimidex....

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • 500 mg of test along with primo, winny and eq..

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

PARABOLAN

what do u guys think is better for solid gains?? 2 grams of test plus arimidex or 500 mg of test stacked with primo, winny and equipoise??

2 grams? That's a hell of alot of shit! I'd go with 500mg test, 600mg EQ, and 50mg/ed of winny. Maybe 300mg of primo.

Not really sure...I've never taken or even heard of anyone taking 2 grams of test. So I don't really know how that would affect you.

why dont you use the 500 mg of test etc. and try to solidify the gains with some clomid and proviron? seems like it would be easier on the body too.

just my .02

peace bb79

PARABOLAN said:
but du think that arimidex will solidify the gains that u could get from 2 grams of test??

I don't see how Arimidex will help solidify gains on any cycle. I think some people think it does as they are not holding any water therefor don't loose much coming off as opposed to some one who used no anti-e's and looses water weight when comes off....Understand what I am trying to say ?

M18

two grams???!!!!!!! thats a fuckin lot of test make sure you are ready for the post cycle it will get ya!!! beleive me i am still suffering and its been 4months

I would go for the 500mg stack, at 2g of test the sides start growing faster than you do, I dont think its THAT uncommon and using arimidex I guess would be your best bet, I dont think it will "solidify" your gains but you will gain less water so you shouldnt lose as much.

Why not up your stack to 0.75/1g of test if youre looking to do big test dosages?

UglyASS

Top Bottom