Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

POLL: better results from training bodyparts once or twice a week

which option applies to you

• i've gotten better results from training bodyparts once a week

Votes: 71 44.1%
  • ive gotten better results from training bodyparts twice a week

Votes: 89 55.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
come on ppl vote i want to know if i should swith from 2 to 1 bodyparts per week lets c which works better

Rather than worrying about what works well for other people just switch to one body part per week and see what happens. If you don't like the results change back. 99% of the people here might say that working out each bodypart twice a week is best but that doesn't mean that you aren't going to get good results from working out each body part once per week.

very true,half will say one thing and half will vote the other way.who crs,listen to YOUR body and go with it.by the way i like to hit the major muscles once and calves and side delt twice..hahahahahaha...:mix:
1skullcoolgif.gif
talk is cheap
:p

It depends on what level you are at....

If you happen to be a guy whose arms are barely 14 inches..... you had better get you ass to the gym at least three times a week.... the good old MON, WED & FRI thing.
If you have pipes that are 16 and up then I consider you an intermediate and then you would show up at the gym four times a week..... working each body part only twice per week..... this is an example of what I mean....

MON & THUR: Legs, Back, Bicpes and Forearms

TUES & FRI: Calves, Chest, Shoulders and Triceps

Abs can be worked anytime and shoud be to strengthen you midsection and they can be couple with hyperextensions as well.

Maxmuscle66

Unless you train with such ferocious intensity that you need 7 days to recoup each bodypart, I would say hit em twice. With a decently heavy routine, your muscle groups will recoup in 3-4 days, and if only hit once per week, you have a couple of days when they are fully recovered and not being worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom