Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plunkey is on his way back to Washington DC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn. I really hate making you have to wait.

we've been down this road before. You're just taking your time to come up with a plausible scenario that is blown purely out of your wrinkly old ass. This is what you do, it's what you've always done. I'm not "really" waiting for an explanation....you get that right? I know what you're about. Anything you come up with now is just right sure rubbish you spent time concocting.

Fuck off you scumbag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we've been down this road before. You're just taking your time to come up with a plausible scenario that is blown purely out of your wrinkly old ass. This is what you do, it's what you've always done. I'm not "really" waiting for an explanation....you get that right? I know what you're about. Anything you come up with now is just right sure rubbish you spent time concocting.

I'll tell you what -- I'm feeling generous. In your own words, provide two things:

1) A cogent and logical explanation of why you deserve a response from me. Let's be honest here. People in the real world don't give people like you any time or attention. You're a non-person the moment you step away from the keyboard and venture outside your mom's basement. Deny it all you want, but you and I both know it's true.

2) Type something that conveys you have enough critical thinking skills and intellectual capacity to understand my would-be response. On the rare occasions that I try to actually explain something to you, you time and time again demonstrate the inability to comprehend it. I'm tired of throwing pearls to swine.

So have at it. Earn your right to a response and it will be yours.

the keys to the kingdom are within redscams reach now. if that kingdom is a wood paneled basement with window units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom