Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please read

^^^^What Steve said!!! Fucker more then likely doesn't have a scratch!

Yeah you're right, apparently the prick was in a truck with a snowplough on the front so his inebriated self prolly didn't get a scratch. What a c**t.

That sucks, I'm so sorry, but glad he's okay.

Fucking drunk drivers -- get stopped drunk twice -- lose your license PERMANENTLY. Get into an accident when drunk, $10,000 fine garnished from your paycheck (No job? be put to work cleaning the streets) and you lose your license PERMANENTLY. You'll see how fast people stop drinking and driving.

my X gf lost her dad at 5 years old by a fucking drunk driver. grew up dirt poor.. only got 10K from that drunk driver, hardly enough to replace a father figure your whole life.

thank goodness Zed and his wife were okay. i've been lucky, had a few close calls with drunk drivers. everyone be careful on super bowl sunday.. gonna be a lot of drunks on the road.. don't let friends drive drunk either.

My prays to zed and his wife.
Oddly alcohol has caused so many trouble but totally legal, steroids help building people's physique and illegal.

Glad Zed and his wife are ok. I've had family killed by a drunk driver, please help your friends make good decisions, and don't let them drink and drive.

oh that sucks .. he was really enjoying his Frankestein comp... best wishes to you and your wifey.....

I spoke with Zed yesterday and he is expecting to be released from the hospital today. He suffered a broken arm, broken ankle and broken ribs on both sides of his rib cage. His wife has a severe bruise on her face and concussion where her head slammed into the passenger side glass. He sends his best to Elite and he appreciates all the support and kind words that the good people of Elite have posted. Thank you.

This does my head in.. He's the one in hospital.. And he's sending his best? Jeez zed take a break from being selfless.. Haha. You're the one injured.. I'd be angry as all hell If something like this happened..(Totally avoidable by the other dumbass party).. Not thanking people within a few days.. Just shows you're a truly legit guy I guess.

Seems we all send our best and that the road to recovery and rehab isn't too tough brother.

Top Bottom