Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PLEASE HELP with first year long cycle TRIP ACE/ HPTA kickstarts

Jameson653

I am 27, 5'10, 200pds and currently sitting around 8-9%. I have my first physique competition in 8 months followed by a BIG competition 4 months after that. I wanted to do a year blast and cruise in order to have the best possible chance to put on the size i need and be able to cut down in time for both shows. I understand the risks like infertility and the chance i won't ever recover although I do believe I will based off the literature I have read. I had a couple of questions that I was hoping you guys could help me with. This is actually a bad time to start a blast and cruise because I am finishing a long 16 weeker with my last test shot being tomorrow and pct starting in 25 days.

Question 1 : should i run a full pct (I used hcg on cycle) with trip ace and serms for 6 weeks than immediately jump back on in an attempt to do a small restart of my hpta before shutting it down for a year? or should i just start the blast and cruise and make it 72 weeks straight without taking a break off oils (and no i don't consider my 200mg cruise a break)? a lot of guys say its harmful to kick your hpta back on just to shut it down again, why is that? I would think small restarts would be beneficial to when I eventually come off...

Question 2 : instead of a pct or maybe after it, I could do a shot of triptorelin ace every 4 months or so to kickstart my pituitary to prevent any atrophy. For example, during a cruise drop the hcg and test for 2 weeks then take a 100mcg trip ace shot followed by 7-10 days of nolva before getting back on. This would allow my pituitary to produce lh again even sporadically rather than lay dormant for the whole time. I have read some guys use trip ace a few times a year on hrt so this is kind of the same principle.

I appreciate y'all not completely burning me for bringing up a topic like this because it does seem reckless but I have a dream of competing and unfortunately once I graduate I will be working 60+ hour weeks for an accounting firm doing auditing and lifting will fall away so this may be the last chance I have. Thanks for the help!!!

it takes more than 6 weeks to recover and doing what you are doing during the cruise won't do a thing for you. if you are on hormones it doesn't matter if you pct or not. your LH will still be at 0. there isn't a magic way to recover while still being on hormones, if there was then all of us would just stay on for life. the only reason guys do blast and cruise and just don't stay on moderate dosages is because of lipid issues. i don't care if you run 100mg of hormones a week or 1000 you are still gonna suppress your HPTA. however 100mg a week is gonna be easier on your body than a gram obvoiusly.

so either make the decision to stay on for a year to reach your 'dream' or just forget the whole thing.

Like I said, I am not looking for a full restoration to homeostasis. Just using a pct and maybe gnrh agonists to keep my pituitary from being AS atrophied as it would of been if I just stayed on hcg the whole time. This scenario is experimental I know, just wanted to get some opinions. Thanks for the input brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Top Bottom