Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

please help me loose the fat

clashontour

Hi Guys and Girls
I could do with some help as i'm a novice to this.I recently decided (long after due) to loose the excess weight i carry .
MALE 46
FAT 30.4%
FAT WEIGHT 29.9KG
LEAN WEIGHT 68.8KG
TOTAL BODY WEIGHT 98.5
WATER 49.5%
BLOOD PRESS. 124/90
RHR 67
Had keywhole surgery on hernia last october so not sure what sort of weight training i should be doing
Can you folks advice me in what kind of training i should be doing to get rid of the fat
any help would be gratefully apprieciated thanking you

Start with diet and do cardio and basic aerobics.. If you want to lift, do resistance training instead so you can take it easy on the ol hernia... dont stress it ive been there. Get at it, but dont go full speed if you havent been doing anything for a while. Good luck!

Thanks BigJohn D
What do you recommend as a traing routine my diet is going great i've lost 6.1kg
since 29 sept 2010.
It's a training and toning routine i could do with as i'm not to sure what would be a good training schedule if you can give me some advice i'd be very grateful
thanks
clashontour.

update.slowly getting there
MALE 46
FAT 26.2 %
FAT WEIGHT 23.2KG
LEAN WEIGHT 65.3KG
TOTAL BODY WEIGHT 88.5
water 49.5%
BLOOD PRESS. 119/83
RHR 62

any chance of getting a weight programme from so of you guys here
thanks
clashontour

I would like to stress, I lost over 100lbs in the last little bit, but PLEASE dont look at the scales, its very hard not to, I do know. But when you start going to the gym and building some muscle your weight WILL go up for most people. You are stressing your muscles and holding more water than normal, dont worry, it will come off with time, Most people give up when they hit the gym for a couple months and they are at the same weight or even weigh more. If you are 100lbs or 400lbs, weight is just a number on the scales, you need to be happy where you are,.

Good Luck, its a long road ahead, stick with it, and God will see you through.

wiley

Alot of good bros on here that definitely know what they are doing. Keep asking questions and PM us if you need a little extra help.
Get shredded and remember "Fight Like A Brave!"

The mirror is your scale. Perfect saying.
But ya ,stick with it and ask lots of questions everyone is here to help.

What type of diet? I started at 228 and I am now 216-218 after 4 months but my body composition is wholly different. As others have said scale is your enemy. Morrow is tour best indicator.

Top Bottom